Newcastle Utd V Watford / 3pm KO // SJP

Anorthernsoul

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Taking my youngest daughter to this and breaking my boycoutt for a game as it's not fair her missing out because of me. Hoping and thinking it'll be third time lucky for her after two losses v Swansea 1-2 and the same scoreline v Cardiff. 2-1 to us.

Would maybe like to see us line-up with

Krul

Janmaat

Colo

Chancellor

Haidara

Anita

Wijnaldum

De Jong

Thauvin

Aarons

Perez

Not going to happen like.

As we saw on Monday Thauvin is completely wasted on the left, he needs to be on the right where he's at his best cutting in.

Agree with Tooj's line-up, we need to be aggressive and hopefully gain a bit of confidence through some goals. I've little to no doubt we'll see Sissoko on the right though because for some reason that's seen as his position now despite him not being very effective at it. We definitely need to change the CM pairing as Colback and Anita clearly aren't working.

We need to get at the cockney bastards from the start so we need to get the ball to Thaubin.If he decides to hide,like he did at West Ham,then get the twat off and get Aarons on asap.I'm starting to lose patience with our french speakers.We've tried for years to raid the french market with very little success.Ginola for brilliant in his first season then fucked on until he got a transfer.Robert proved to be a good signing.Goma didn't hangaround when the bright lights of West London came on his radar.Domi fucked off sharpish.Guivarch,well the less said about him the better.Boumsong is the worst defender i have seen in a black and white shirt.Mbiwa,who is still loved on here by many,was a fuckin gash and in every postion he was selected to play in.Cabaye was decent,on his day,and when he was interested,which wasn't very often.Bernard has his moments,but more in attack than defence.Haidara is the same.Marveaux,Obertan and Gouffran are garbage,absolute garbage,and all 3 happy to see out their 5 year contracts,and on contracts that will see them financially secure for the rest of their lives.Sissoko and Cisse,as we now know,are taking the piss out of us.Tiote had a good first season and has been shit ever since.I've probably missed a few out but i'm currently too pissed off with the twats to look then up.We need to fuck them off and fuck Carr's french pal off who keeps recommending shit french speaking players to him/us.

We need to get at the cockney bastards from the start so we need to get the ball to Thaubin.If he decides to hide,like he did at West Ham,then get the twat off and get Aarons on asap.I'm starting to lose patience with our french speakers.We've tried for years to raid the french market with very little success.Ginola for brilliant in his first season then fucked on until he got a transfer.Robert proved to be a good signing.Goma didn't hangaround when the bright lights of West London came on his radar.Domi fucked off sharpish.Guivarch,well the less said about him the better.Boumsong is the worst defender i have seen in a black and white shirt.Mbiwa,who is still loved on here by many,was a fuckin gash and in every postion he was selected to play in.Cabaye was decent,on his day,and when he was interested,which wasn't very often.Bernard has his moments,but more in attack than defence.Haidara is the same.Marveaux,Obertan and Gouffran are garbage,absolute garbage,and all 3 happy to see out their 5 year contracts,and on contracts that will see them financially secure for the rest of their lives.Sissoko and Cisse,as we now know,are taking the piss out of us.Tiote had a good first season and has been shit ever since.I've probably missed a few out but i'm currently too pissed off with the twats to look then up.We need to fuck them off and fuck Carr's french pal off who keeps recommending shit french speaking players to him/us.

4p9r5.gif

:lol:

I thought you were jumping off a cliff

:lol:

That wedding was horrendous, 8 hours of constant champagne and wine and then a free spirits bar. I have flashes of memories; tables of old people shocked, confused and scared at the unfettered debauchery around them. One of my best mates picked me up, ran across the dancefloor and hoyed us both on a table with some poor old dear sitting eating cake.

My preferred starters would be........................

Krul

Janmaat - Mbemba - Colo - Haidara

Thauvin - Gini - Sissoko - Aarons

DeJong - Perez

Colback

Tiote

Anita

Darlow

why the fuck not? straight out of the keegan "if they score, we'll score one more" approach. has to beat the recent tactic of sitting back, then passing the ball sideways or lumping it forward to cisse

why the fuck not? straight out of the keegan "if they score, we'll score one more" approach. has to beat the recent tactic of sitting back, then passing the ball sideways or lumping it forward to cisse

Because we'll lose?