Newcastle Utd V Watford / 3pm KO // SJP

Anorthernsoul

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Steve McClaren was asked if he thought that Watford was a must win game he replied

"I dont think so, every game you can say you must win that one.

I looked at the first eight fixtures and they were a bit of a nightmare whats coming up after the Watford game you try not to think about it.

I think he's deluded if he doesn't think it's a must win game he says he's "looking for a reaction from the players" if we lose today there'll probably be a reaction from the fans one he won't like.

Edited by trooper

My PremierLeaguePass has finally shit the bed today. Getting a georestricted message. Not sure how I'm meant to get on to cancel my payment. :lol:

How do you pay for it? If it's a reoccurring thing through paypal you should be able to log in to that and cancel it that way.

Steve McClaren was asked if he thought that Watford was a must win game he replied

"I dont think so, every game you can say you must win that one.

I looked at the first eight fixtures and they were a bit of a nightmare whats coming up after the Watford game you try not to think about it.

I think he's deluded if he doesn't think it's a must win game he says he's "looking for a reaction from the players" if we lose today there'll probably be a reaction from the fans one he won't like.

He's right in that it isn't a must win game. And even if it was he can't say so because if he loses it then the pressure will be unnecessarily cranked up.

Edited by ewerk