Newcastle Utd V Watford / 3pm KO // SJP

Anorthernsoul

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We don't have proper wingers.

Aaron's and Thauvin are both wingers, Aaron's on the left and Thauvin on the right. All sorts of problems for the opposition.

I'd fuck Anita and Colback off, play Wijnaldum and Sissoko through the middle. Perez should start with either Cisse or De Jong alongside him.

Whey its like a who's who of gimps posting during home games. They should either be at the match or watching in a pub like proper people.

Way too lazy for that. Gimping it up on ToonTastic is where it's at.

Whey its like a who's who of gimps posting during home games. They should either be at the match or watching in a pub like proper people.

:lol:

Fuck sake, Stevie, say what you mean, man!

(I sometimes post on here during the games). :unsure2:

Karl Darlow – Ankle

Steven Taylor – Hamstring

Paul Dummett – Hamstring

Emmanuel Riviere – Knee

Aleksandar Mitrovic – Suspended

Mike Williamson – Elbow

Cheick Tiote – Knock

Sylvain Marveaux -Groin

Curtis Good – Thigh

The injury list for tomorrow's game anyone expecting to see the return of Tiote myself included it ain't happening.

Going to be a nervy affair with us having lots of possession and no cutting edge leading to the crowd getting on the team's back. Watford nick a goal and its crisis time.

Need an early goal to avoid all that.

If we play Anita and Colback together again at home against this side I'll be extremely disappointed in McClaren.

I'll be impressed with myself if I can even be bothered to stream it and have a moan at the shite on display on here tbh :lol:

Going to be a nervy affair with us having lots of possession and no cutting edge leading to the crowd getting on the team's back. Watford nick a goal and its crisis time.

Need an early goal to avoid all that.

If we play Anita and Colback together again at home against this side I'll be extremely disappointed in McClaren.

If he sets us up with the same players and formation as West Ham, the first rumblings of discontent will start

"bringing Newcastle fans back home" how the fuck should I be in the pub watching the game when there is no pub....

If I want to stream it on the beach and text I will herr commandant.

In other news, they'd better fucking win this one like, its starting to take the piss.

My preferred starters would be........................

Krul

Janmaat - Mbemba - Colo - Haidara

Thauvin - Gini - Sissoko - Aarons

DeJong - Perez

Colback

Tiote

Anita

Darlow

I'd go similar, but would maybe try Anita in the middle with Gini

Steve McClaren

"

We will see the reaction on Saturday, that is what you do in football, you play a game and you lose or your win, you quickly get back on the horse.

It is a process, a process of new team, process of players new to the Premier League, process of trying to change thing around in a football club.

Car crash:

Its a little bit like a car crash, you know it is going to happen but you can do nothing but wait for it to happen.

There are six or seven things you have to go through and one of those is a bad result and performance. Its part of the process and we look for a reaction on Saturday

Edited by trooper