"Judge me after 10 games"

trooper

So McClarens been in charge for 14 games including pre season & the league cup game do we judge him now ?

Or will it be after the Man City game when he'll have had 8 premiership & 2 cup games ?

Or is it after game 10 in the Premiership The Makems game ?

If things carry on like this eventually something has to give last season was horrible and we only just escaped relegation if things don't change & change rapidly we are going to be in big trouble. There is already a 4 point gap between ourselves and 16th position I think it'll be bigger after the Man City game. So what do you think am I panicking to early, will everything be ok or will we be set a drift on the relegation boat in the next few weeks.

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The players need to start taking some blame now, it can't all be on McLaren as we've been crap the past couple seasons!

Sissoko, for all his champions league aspirations is playing like a poor mans Amdy Faye. Colback is turning into the Gouffran of Centre Midfield. Coloccini is playing like he did the season we went down and Haidara is going all Babayaro on us.

I think, based purely upon my speculative knowledge of free will, you are free to judge McClaren at any point in time that you choose.

Nobody on this forum has free will. They serve at my pleasure and will follow my guidelines to the letter.

What if we bring another bloke in who doesn't turn things round after ten games? Another sacking?

The bloke needs a full season minimum before you can conclude that he isn't worth persevering with.

A year you say but we could be banished to the Championship forever like Middlesbrough.

I only

The bloke needs a full season minimum before you can conclude that he isn't worth persevering with.

Bit daft of him to tell people to judge him after 10 games then wasn't it :D

I agree with you btw, more importantly so does Mike Ashley, no matter who the manager is or how long he's had.

There's a lot of new fangled coaching jargon and hip talk around the club. All cutting edge psychology and pep talks and disco fever and the search for the Atlantis of coaching bibles and myth...A lot of myth bubbling under ever training session and there is prep and prop and honing...Mountains of honing...There are little pads with squiggly lines and player arrows and different colours and new drinks made in Switzerland by mountain wizards. Everything will be fine.

There's a lot of new fangled coaching jargon and hip talk around the club. All cutting edge psychology and pep talks and disco fever and the search for the Atlantis of coaching bibles and myth...A lot of myth bubbling under ever training session and there is prep and prop and honing...Mountains of honing...There are little pads with squiggly lines and player arrows and different colours and new drinks made in Switzerland by mountain wizards. Everything will be fine.

That's all a bit hit and myth