"Judge me after 10 games"

trooper

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Will Ashley be the focus of any protests? The major problems most fans had with him were that we were spending nothing and selling our better players. That doesn't appear to be the situation any more.

Who is to blame? Take your pick from Charnely, McClaren, Carr or the players.

McClaren seems like a nice bloke and loads of people who have worked with rate him highly as a coach but the main issue I have with him is that he hasn't got a very good track record as a manager. I'm not advocating his sacking btw

Will Ashley be the focus of any protests? The major problems most fans had with him were that we were spending nothing and selling our better players. That doesn't appear to be the situation any more.

Who is to blame? Take your pick from Charnely, McClaren, Carr or the players.

Think the protests would continue to be about Ashley. The chief exec was making the tea when Ashley arrived, the manager has got the job having failed miserably in the championship, much like the last manager. Bob Concur is supposed to be the 4th most powerful man at the club and is more of a Jack Hackett character. The spending over the last 2 years has still been insufficient to provide any quality cover at the front or the back, The stadium is still an eyesore and Ashley still puts his shop ahead of sorting any of that out.

People have worked out that the personnel are irrelevant when this barrow boy is running things for his own means.

Think the protests would continue to be about Ashley. The chief exec was making the tea when Ashley arrived, the manager has got the job having failed miserably in the championship, much like the last manager. Bob Concur is supposed to be the 4th most powerful man at the club and is more of a Jack Hackett character. The spending over the last 2 years has still been insufficient to provide any quality cover at the front or the back, The stadium is still an eyesore and Ashley still puts his shop ahead of sorting any of that out.

People have worked out that the personnel are irrelevant when this barrow boy is running things for his own means.

I agree with all your points, I've no idea whether the average fan can see them though. And I'm absolutely certain the national media won't, they'll just claim we were protesting against our transfer spend and now that we've spent a bit of money we're still protesting then play the deluded/high expectations card.

He'll probably change things tomorrow night then be back to 1 up top against Chelsea as we try to contain rather than attack them. Incidentally I think the Chelsea players will have strict instructions to wind Mitrovic up knowing how hot headed he is.

How many teams in the league play two up top?

Liverpool & Leicester are the only teams to use two up top in the last round of fixtures. Why is this a sudden auto-fix the professionals can't see & does it really matter if we have two up top if one of them's Cisse? :lol: