"Judge me after 10 games"

trooper

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Luckily I've moved into the not really giving two fucks once the whistle goes mode.

For me we are simply buying too many shit players.

On top of that we seem very, very predictable going forward.

:lol: Where's all that optimism gone?

I don't think bringing new players in is the answer, the squad/culture is utterly devoid of any spirit and McClaren's about as inspiring as a cup of cold sick at a child's funeral.

We actually need a genuine motivator, preferably bilingual. With an AK-47. And big tits.

Edited by trophyshy

Its about as bad as it could be. The chickens have come home to roost and are shitting everywhere.

I can't remember the last time we weren't completely rank. I guess there was that five game freak winning streak last autumn that pretty much single handedly saved us from relegation.

I could accept being average lower to mid table fodder. It's actually quite funny just how shit we are even after a bit of investment. Probably all Mike needs as evidence not to bother spending again.

I was going to properly try to get my little boy into footie this season. Maybe take him to his first match but I'm not sure I'll bother now. I don't want to put him off for life.

Edited by Dr Gloom

Dulwich Hamlets are my local, family friendly non league club. Supposed to be good craic plus you can have a beer in the stand. Tempting alternative. They'd probably turn us over at St James too at this rate

Dulwich Hamlets are my local, family friendly non league club. Supposed to be good craic plus you can have a beer in the stand. Tempting alternative. They'd probably turn us over at St James too at this rate

It is, you can, it is, they would

At least the "we're playing well we just have a tough start" brigade has disappeared.

We usually hit this stage around December, when nobody seems to be giving a fuck. The fact we've started out this way speaks volumes about our new ambition after the Ashley interview last season. And relegation is nailed on unless something drastic happens. Shambles.

At least the "we're playing well we just have a tough start" brigade has disappeared.

We usually hit this stage around December, when nobody seems to be giving a fuck. The fact we've started out this way speaks volumes about our new ambition after the Ashley interview last season. And relegation is nailed on unless something drastic happens. Shambles.

coltb68.jpg

"Hell's teeth, Aimaad22! You have spoken too soon, damn your eyes!"

chargeofthelightbrigadecavalrycharge.gif

coltb68.jpg

"Its.....it's.....it's the famous charge of the 'we're playing well we just have a tough start' brigade! This is all your fault! You wouldn't let it lie."