Chopra

subs

Harper

Elliott

N'Zogbia

Brittain

O'Brien

82724[/snapback]

On paper that team doesn't look to bad and makes a mockery of the excuses from our manager about the injury situation, it's when they get on the pitch and start looking like they've never even met each other before never mind played together and I'm afraid thats one thing the manager hasn't got an excuse for, it's his job and he's not doing it right.

Prediction: Blackburn to win with Emerton getting the first, MGP the second and Chopra to get newcastles lone goal.

Souness to drop down dead with embarassment on the touchline at the final whistle and Alan Murray to give the post match interview.

Probably wishful thinking :(

I absolutely hate Mick Lowes, what an idiot.

82740[/snapback]

I hate both lots, Miserable Mick Martin and Justin Lockwoods shite commentary, then you have the sycophants of BBC Newcastle.

82742[/snapback]

Miserable Mick and Lockwood aren't much better, true. They're made to look good by Lowes though, who is simply full of shit. Anderson is all right IMO.

I absolutely hate Mick Lowes, what an idiot.

82740[/snapback]

I hate both lots, Miserable Mick Martin and Justin Lockwoods shite commentary, then you have the sycophants of BBC Newcastle.

82742[/snapback]

Miserable Mick and Lockwood aren't much better, true. They're made to look good by Lowes though, who is simply full of shit. Anderson is all right IMO.

82744[/snapback]

Aye, but shite commentary is better than no commentary at all!

Anybody got a link for a radio webcast? CenturyFM said they'd do all nufc games but have missed the last few.......

radio newcastle is no good as I'm not in toon :(

82741[/snapback]

http://a924.l609521693.c6095.g.lm.akamaist...reflector:21693

82749[/snapback]

Nice one Bizza! Where the hell did you get that from??

Emre not even on the bench then  :(

82732[/snapback]

I'm slightly relieved tbh - he'd only have been spending the next 2 months in the treatment room had he been involved...

Anybody got a link for a radio webcast? CenturyFM said they'd do all nufc games but have missed the last few.......

radio newcastle is no good as I'm not in toon :(

82741[/snapback]

http://a924.l609521693.c6095.g.lm.akamaist...reflector:21693

82749[/snapback]

Nice one Bizza! Where the hell did you get that from??

82750[/snapback]

Some-one posted it on N-O a couple of months ago.

Guy on Sky says Luque looks a lot sharper but lacking in confidence.

82756[/snapback]

Which is not surprising. In a way I'm afraid he's bound to fail when there are tossers like Lowes who spend all game moaning about him. He'll never say a bad word about Souness though who is directly responsible for players like Luque not performing as well as they could due to his excuse of a 'game plan'.