Official Match Thread : Newcastle v Blackburn

Shearergol

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mexican standoff. Fat Fred doesn't want to pay Souness off and Souness won't quit.

82790[/snapback]

Fat Fred at least has to relief the tosser of his first team duties. If he doesn't want to pay him off than he has to give Souness a proper job that suits his abilities like ... cleaning the director's box toilets...

They reckon the Stewards had to make a ring around the stairs at the top of the tunnel to stop the fans having a go at Souness

82791[/snapback]

Where is Lee Harvey Oswald when you need him !

They reckon the Stewards had to make a ring around the stairs at the top of the tunnel to stop the fans having a go at Souness

82791[/snapback]

They started to show that on Sky :razz:

82794[/snapback]

best thing ive heard in a long time, i hope someone slits his throat to be honest :(:o

Like a lot of people before me, i just dont want souness sacked now....i want him dead and a very painful death at that. Ive been having beautiful dreams about souness being hanged, crucified, tortured on a rack, beinbg stabbed with a 100 daggers, having his carcass dragged by hungry dogs, having his dirty corpse being eaten by scavengers. I love imagining myself tearing apart his filthy body with a very large chainsaw

82791[/snapback]

82794[/snapback]

best thing ive heard in a long time, i hope someone slits his throat to be honest :(:o

Like a lot of people before me, i just dont want souness sacked now....i want him dead and a very painful death at that. Ive been having beautiful dreams about souness being hanged, crucified, tortured on a rack, beinbg stabbed with a 100 daggers, having his carcass dragged by hungry dogs, having his dirty corpse being eaten by scavengers. I love imagining myself tearing apart his filthy body with a very large chainsaw

82797[/snapback]

Get a grip, man. I want him sacked today but there's absolutely no need for that.

Souness says that he's getting the best out of his players, which is all he can do.

We're short in certain areas on the pitch, but all of his players are working hard for him and are 100% behind him.

We've got to be patient and get our injured players back before we can expect to get the better results.

Emre and Parker should be back next weekend, Shola will start training next week.

That's pretty much all was said in the interview.

By saying you want him dead, you're just demonstrating why people mock the fanbase so much. He's not trying to deliberately ruin the club (I hope not), he's just a rubbish manager that's all. It's like people saying Luque's a panic buy after his return after 10 weeks out. Just shows how immature some of the fans are.

82791[/snapback]

82794[/snapback]

best thing ive heard in a long time, i hope someone slits his throat to be honest :o:razz:

82797[/snapback]

:(

By saying you want him dead, you're just demonstrating why people mock the fanbase so much. He's not trying to deliberately ruin the club (I hope not), he's just a rubbish manager that's all. It's like people saying Luque's a panic buy after his return after 10 weeks out. Just shows how immature some of the fans are.

82807[/snapback]

Luque was a panic buy - fact

82791[/snapback]

They started to show that on Sky :rolleyes:

82794[/snapback]

best thing ive heard in a long time, i hope someone slits his throat to be honest :razz::razz:

82797[/snapback]

:o

82808[/snapback]

Proper Toon fan tbh :(

82807[/snapback]

Luque was a panic buy - fact

82809[/snapback]

Maybe he was, maybe he wasn't - that isn't the point. It's the way people were whining after his first 30 minutes after 10 weeks out. We can't expect our players to just click.

Just back from the match, there was no anti souness chants etc during the match come to think of it there werent any chants full stop.

Absolutley nothing in midfield Clark was excused critisim but along with Nobby was shite with a Capital S today. Best chances fell to Bowyer how he can have become so inept so quickly beggers belief. MOM the match Given FFS why one save in 90 minutes. Ramage should have walked that award.

Please please fuck off souness

For heavens sake, I thought people would realize that what i said were the emotions of a fan boiling over at long last. I was kidding of course, im sure souness has a great family and is a very decent lad. Defintely dont want him dead, i was just trying to show how frustrated i am. Didint realize i was crossing the line.

Sorry, i forgot i wasnt posting on NO. People know me a bit better over there :(

For heavens sake, I thought people would realize that what i said were the emotions of a fan boiling over at long last. I was kidding of course, im sure souness has a great family and is a very decent lad. Defintely dont want him dead, i was just trying to show how frustrated i am. Didint realize i was crossing the line.

Sorry, i forgot i wasnt posting on NO. People know me a bit better over there :o

82829[/snapback]

I thought you were fucking GREAT :(

Sorry, i forgot i wasnt posting on NO. People know me a bit better over there :(

82829[/snapback]

You're 12 then?

82829[/snapback]

You're 12 then?

82936[/snapback]

A bit older than that actually.

I know what you are trying to say, my post may have seemed immateur to some people but I found it a bit strange how so many have failed to grasp the non-seriousness in it which should have been so obvious.

Just back from the match, there was no anti souness chants etc during the match come to think of it there werent any chants full stop.

Absolutley nothing in midfield Clark was excused critisim but along with Nobby was shite with a Capital S today. Best chances fell to Bowyer how he can have become so inept so quickly beggers belief. MOM the match Given FFS why one save in 90 minutes. Ramage should have walked that award.

Please please fuck off souness

82813[/snapback]

Home to Blackburn and our keeper is MOM, thats sums it up really!

Have to say i thought Ramage did well, he stopped at least 5 crosses getting in from his side as they attacked us and lets be honest they likely would have scored from them!

He does a good defensive job and he's not even in his best position, but i feel sorry for the likes of him and Taylor getting their introduction to regular prem football under this clown and in this situation.

Edited by Papa Lazaru

On a brighter note, Chopra's looking more promising every game.

Could qualify for a Championship player quite soon.

83110[/snapback]

He was the only player yesterday that looked comfortable on the ball.

One thing that struck me more than anything else was the complete lack of pace in our front 6 on Saturday. Until that changes we are going to really struggle to break teams down.