Which youtube subscriptions would you recommend?

Happy Face

Looking for some new channels to subscribe to, they all seem to be random funny clips or movie trailers or music videos. Anyone got any regular subscriptions worth looking at that follow a theme?

Richard Herring is good. Whether or not you've got much time for his comedy, his Leicester Square Podcasts are enjoyable by anyone as it's a differrent comedian he interviews for about an hour every time. It's all filmed in pretty good quality video and hoyed up on Youtube. I enjoyed the Robin Ince one and Louis Theroux goes into some detail on his thoughts about Jimmy Saville and Max Clifford. - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCm_RKDdhebIXYK615k55hGg

Adam Buxton is less structured and regular but it's all his own material and typically silly from the sillier half of Adam & Joe. I love the stuff he seems to put a lot of effort into for no reason other than the joy of doing it, like the Spoon music video - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8bvbjqjxdLfWbq8UT3zBaA

Recently started watching the Limmy channel (Scottish lad off Screenwipe) and find his live video tutorials very entertaining - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZ8Ql34vQn91fzq0xvG9Pqg

i can't stick most youtube channels, they all seem to try and be like that pewdiepie lad (who is also annoying but made millions so fair play)

Aye, want to avoid shit heads looking to appeal to 10 year old kids, but the new youtube app for your phone is great for listing subscriptions and flagging which videos you've already watched and which you haven't. Works like a podcast app so I'm keen to build up my viewing library.

Watched that fella in a tent. If I never go camping again it'll be too soon, but he seems much less of a nob than Bear Grylls.

NPR Music has these Tiny Desk Concerts which are a bit like the Live Lounge I guess. Throws up some decent stuff from time to time though and you can just ignore anyone you don't care about.

Good one cheers, I used to get them all as podcasts but only seem to get the main show on that feed now.

True Geordie, surely. ;)

:lol:

There's some great boxing docs on The Wiffle channel. No idea what a fucking wiffle is like. He's basically taken docs like HBO's Legendary Nights and taken out a few boring bits so they're mostly in nice, short 15-20 minute chunks.

Edited by Alex