Being realistic

Kid Dynamite

I voiced such concerns when it was announced that he was on the football committee with two yesmen in Charnley and Moncur.I also pointed out that the views of Charnley and Moncur were the views/orders from above.Giving shite,average and promising players 5 year contracts,and in most cases their first long ,well paid contracts,has come back to bite Ashley in the arse.Now the twats won't leave and now couldn't give a fuck.Why the fuck was Gouffran given a place on the bench.Is there really no other player better than that twat at the club.I'm fuckin angry i am !!!

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"Everyone thought"? I read a lot of discontent about McClaren. He won 2 in the championship in the same period Carver won 2 in the Premier League. I saw very little enthusiasm for him beyond being an improvement on Carver. I expected more than this from him while not approaching Stevie's level of enthusiasm, but I agree no-one could have thought it would start out THIS bad.

The crux is this...

Bob Moncur

Joe Kinnear

Jeff Vetere

Derek Llambias

John Carver

Dennis Wise

Steve McClaren

Lee Charnley

Alan Pardew

Tony Jiminez

Joe Kinnear

Mike Ashley has no clue about appointing anyone respected in the game. He has no idea about football and will always go with cheaper over better.

The likes of Everton, West Ham and Aston Villa would be disgusted with appointing half of those people.

I think we were so down on Carver that people like me who didn't rate him, convinced ourselves that anyone would be an improvement. The hype surrounding his staff added to that

I do think the players signed look decent in bits which if anything adds to my concern about the manager.

I don't think he should go (yet) but its going to get harder for him.

All this talk of ridding of McLaren is making my skin crawl. Who the fuck do the "McLaren needs to go after x months" brigade think that we are going to hire?

I mean seriously, it's only going to get worse all this anger at the manager. He's been here about 3 months and getting the blame for years of bad business management decisions.

All this talk of ridding of McLaren is making my skin crawl. Who the fuck do the "McLaren needs to go after x months" brigade think that we are going to hire?

I mean seriously, it's only going to get worse all this anger at the manager. He's been here about 3 months and getting the blame for years of bad business management decisions.

Just wait till HMHM sees that... :lol:

:lol: that's a poor effort, even buy your standards

We're desperate man!

Not only can he get crosses in and keep the ball (which Thauvin seems to be struggling to do), he can also play in the middle and put clinical passes through, which no one else seems capable of at the minute.

https://lockerdome.com/trollfootball/5164707259624211

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xy87hc_newcastle-united-1-0-anzhi-makhachkala-p-cisse-goal-14-march-2013_sport

There's also that classy assist for Cisse (I think in the uefa, when we were seconds away from a shit result and he brilliantly slowed play down before threading the ball through for Cisse to score).

And before we have the heart of a pea shouts, he has the heart of a Lion compared to some currently wearing the shirt.

Just wait till HMHM sees that... :lol:

coltb68.jpg

"Scoobos you bloody fool! Look!"

SCOTLANDFOREVER2.jpg

coltb68.jpg

"Your accursed crawling skin has been duly noted by the 'McClaren needs to go after X months' brigade! You and Aimaad22 must take full responsibility for this attack, damn your eyes, sir!"