Newcastle United v Chelsea 26/9/15 17:30 KO

Haydnator

No one seems to be making this so I though I'll just do it. Last two of my match threads were 2 defeats n'all. Great, eh?

Mourinho's record @ St. James' Park of not winning in the PL is inevitable to be stopped.

Last 5 v Chelsea @ SJP: W 2-1, W 2-0, W 3-2, L 0-3, D 1-1

Last 5 v a Mourinho Chelsea @ SJP: W 2-1, W 2-0, D 0-0, L 0-1 (League Cup), W 1-0

Diego Costa is banned and Mitrovic is back for this game. Doesn't really matter though does it? They're playing against what has been a shambles of a NUFC defence. I've seen quite a lot of fans predicting big losses such as 0-4, 0-5 and 0-6. I've no doubt we'll lose, but a Mourinho side scoring more than 3? :lol:

IMO It'll be one of those where they go 2-0 up early on then let us have the ball for ten minutes in the second half. We'll have a shot at that point, lose 0-2, and it'll go down as "giving a good account of ourselves" and there'll be "positives to take".

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no hopes of any height.

I expect to lose........possibly very badly.

If we manage a point I'll be flabbergasted and probably injure myself by hitting the roof.

If we get 3 points I'll probably wake up in the infirmary on life support after a heart attack.

My bad dream starting line-up would include.......

Eliot.

Williamson.

Obertan.

Gouffran.

Cisse.

I am NOT looking forward to this match based on being as good as your last game.

Oh woe is me.

I have no hopes of any height.

I expect to lose........possibly very badly.

If we manage a point I'll be flabbergasted and probably injure myself by hitting the roof.

If we get 3 points I'll probably wake up in the infirmary on life support after a heart attack.

My bad dream starting line-up would include.......

Eliot.

Williamson.

Obertan.

Gouffran.

Cisse.

I am NOT looking forward to this match based on being as good as your last game.

Oh woe is me.

When we beat them 2-1 last season 3 of your bad dream starting line up played.

Despite having 3 home wins against Chelsea in previous games I think they'll be out for revenge & will impose a heavy defeat on us. I hope we finish with 11 men on the pitch as undoubtedly the Chelsea players will wind Mitrovic up. 0-4

Despite having 3 home wins against Chelsea in previous games I think they'll be out for revenge & will impose a heavy defeat on us. I hope we finish with 11 men on the pitch as undoubtedly the Chelsea players will wind Mitrovic up. 0-4

Aye, my main hope for today is that Mitrovic lasts the full game and shows some promise.

Fuck, it's on sky, which means I'll almost certainly watch it.

I just read Aarons is to be loaned out to get some game time. There aren't many players doing a lot to prevent him getting game time with us right now. Mad to let him go and persevere with the likes of obertan, gouffran and marveaux in the squad.

I just read Aarons is to be loaned out to get some game time. There aren't many players doing a lot to prevent him getting game time with us right now. Mad to let him go and persevere with the likes of obertan, gouffran and marveaux in the squad.

That would be mental if true.

Bit of a u-turn in 24 hours then. This from nufc.com:

Regarding Rolando Aarons, it's now emerged that he wasn't considered for Capital One Cup duty due to an unspecified knock - with Steve McClaren admitting on Friday that the winger could be loaned out to get regular pitch time this season.

I love hoddle, Owen, fletch and the likes of scholes. They really enhance the match day feel and have a superb insight which us armchair fans can benefit from.

Finally, a fellow enthusiast.

I thought I was the only one on here.

What do think of this?

contemporary-armchairs-and-accent-chairs

I've got loads more. :good:

Also, we'll get howked.