Newcastle United v Chelsea 26/9/15 17:30 KO

Haydnator

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we get the ball over to Mitrovic we can score but I doubt we'll do that and I don't expect Mourinho to let his team forget we've done them the last three times. Can only see them winning comfortably but stranger things have happened. 0-2 with them taking it easy once they realise we pose fuck all 'fret'.

Anita and Colback again.

That's right, Anita and Colback, together, in centre midfield. Again.

Just had to rub my eyes to check. They were still there, together.

Put the kettle on, made a cuppa. Decent it was too. Came back, they were still there. Together in the midfield.

Went outside for a tab, had a little chat with my neighbour about Jeremy Cobyn's policies. Some are decent, some indifferent. Came back, they were still there, together in the midfield.

Went upstairs for a massive shit, the type you open the window to and close all doors to prevent the drift of the stench. Washed my hands, popped back down stairs and they were still there, in all their ineptness, they even look shite on the screen. Together there, in midfield.

I then realised I was out of cans so ventured to the shop to stock up, seen my pal. Arranged a meet time for sunday beers tomorrow, congratulated him and his lass on their anniversary and here's to many more to come. Arrived back home, checked and they were still there, in the centre of the pitch together, fondling each other. AGAIN.

Fuck you Steve McClaren.

Anita and Colback again.

That's right, Anita and Colback, together, in centre midfield. Again.

Just had to rub my eyes to check. They were still there, together.

Put the kettle on, made a cuppa. Decent it was too. Came back, they were still there. Together in the midfield.

Went outside for a tab, had a little chat with my neighbour about Jeremy Cobyn's policies. Some are decent, some indifferent. Came back, they were still there, together in the midfield.

Went upstairs for a massive shit, the type you open the window to and close all doors to prevent the drift of the stench. Washed my hands, popped back down stairs and they were still there, in all their ineptness, they even look shite on the screen. Together there, in midfield.

I then realised I was out of cans so ventured to the shop to stock up, seen my pal. Arranged a meet time for sunday beers tomorrow, congratulated him and his lass on their anniversary and here's to many more to come. Arrived back home, checked and they were still there, in the centre of the pitch together, fondling each other. AGAIN.

Fuck you Steve McClaren.

:lol: aye, it's not like we need to give them another game together to know they're too similar to play together in that formation.

No Aarons either, not even on the bench, so maybe he is away on loan. Disappointing. I'd rather give him a go from the bench than Thauvin on what I've seen from both players to date.

Sissoko has done enough to continue as one of the attacking three behind the lone striker too apparently

Is Aarons not crocked again?

Nufc.com quoted McClaren saying he could be off on loan to get game time.

Because the rest of the players are way too good for him to get in the side, apparently.

Nufc.com quoted McClaren saying he could be off on loan to get game time.

Because the rest of the players are way too good for him to get in the side, apparently.

Absolute madness, I am starting hate McClaren with a passion now. He is a fucking calamity. How was he ever England manager?

premierleaguepass playing up for anyone else?

I'm on a NZ vpn and it's still giving me a geo-restricted error.

Did this to me last week. I used a different PC and it worked fine and today I've got it working on the one that it geo restricted last week. So keep trying, maybe try a different computer if you've got one.