Newcastle United v Chelsea 26/9/15 17:30 KO

Haydnator

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good effort. Shame about the result but would have taken it before kick off. It was just great to see some cohesion and spirit. Something to build on. The mitrovic/Perez partnership made a massive difference

Not going for the win at the end. Sensible or spineless?

Possibly the right thing to do but I was shouting at the telly to swing one in. I could sort of get it when de Jong was off the pitch.

Feels like a defeat, come out second half like a group of schoolboys.

We're were playing the champions though, they were never going to be as crap in the second half. And our confidence is shot. Decent result when you think about it

Good effort. Massive improvement on the whole. Gutted to lose the 2 points but there's some positives in there after a long time.

Sissoko was shit again. Mbabu looked like he'd been playing in this league for years, really great stuff from the lad.

Absolute madness, I am starting hate McClaren with a passion now. He is a fucking calamity. How was he ever England manager?

Fuck off to the mackems.

Did this to me last week. I used a different PC and it worked fine and today I've got it working on the one that it geo restricted last week. So keep trying, maybe try a different computer if you've got one.

I switched to Taiwan and it let me in. :lol:

btw, for anyone using PLP, once you log in, it doesn't check your location any more, so you can turn off the VPN and use your own (faster) connection to watch it.

Mbabu looked like he'd been playing in this league for years, really great stuff from the lad.

The composure from him was astonishing. Channelled everything into effort and doggedness, well done.