Mobile Phone Contract

wykikitoon

14 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

O2 contract ends this month and I don’t need a new phone :)

Best deal I can see is 12gb of data plus’s free calls and texts for £12 with Three.

Are Three ok and are there usually fantastic sim deals on Black Friday.

https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/100-gb-unlimited-minutes-and-unlimited-texts-20-a-month-12-month-contract-three-mobile-2834400

By the way I had a Sim only deal with Three and it was good for a while, it was unlimited everything for £20 a month,  then they changed all of the pricing and the signal started to drop everywhere I went. They tend to lure people in with these "Great deals" then the quality of service drops and pricing changes. On paper that is a great deal though.

39 minutes ago, Anorthernsoul said:

By the way I had a Sim only deal with Three and it was good for a while, it was unlimited everything for £20 a month,  then they changed all of the pricing and the signal started to drop everywhere I went. They tend to lure people in with these "Great deals" then the quality of service drops and pricing changes. On paper that is a great deal though.

Aye I saw that one but only ever use about 10gb a month. 

Aye, 3 are awful (UK & Ireland) and a false economy too (for me anyway) as what you actually use on a metered network isn't really any more expensive than your unlimited 3 package.  It's also only unlimited on your phone itself and not on connected devices unless you jump through hoops.

I've been with three for about 18 months and they've been solid. 02 were woeful at work, couldn't even get mobile data indoors. Had a couple of very low speed days when the weather was particularly bad, but apart from that. Your best bet is to get a range of free pay as you go sims and test them out around the doors, see if there's any black spots.

Called 3 earlier and explained I never use close to my 12Gb allowance for about £29pm. I barely use 3Gb and want to reduce my expenditure, so what can they do for me? "Well sir we can be offering you a very good deal, a brand new iPhone with 15Gb allowance for £30pm."

Fucking idiots.

I'll be switching asap and Virgin looks a good deal.