Protests out side St James' Park

Jimbo

According to Talksport there is a growing protest out side the ground of disgruntled fans, chants of "Souness out, Keegan in".

Lets hope this will quicken his exit !

Anyone close to the ground, get your arse down there !

And if you do go, can you stop people mentioning Keegan please. He's a legend, but he's not the answer now.

Don't go back!

82798[/snapback]

aye, bring the effigis, get the matches!!! your club needs you lads and that fat arse who runs this club needs to be pushed to souness's sacking!

How I wish i was there

And if you do go, can you stop people mentioning Keegan please. He's a legend, but he's not the answer now.

Don't go back!

82798[/snapback]

aye, bring the effigis, get the matches!!! your club needs you lads and that fat arse who runs this club needs to be pushed to souness's sacking!

How I wish i was there

82800[/snapback]

Me too,get Souness out,get O'Neill in,if we don't start winning fast ,we gonna get dragged into a relegation fight. :(

About time as well, hope the Sky cameras capture it.

82803[/snapback]

They will, but they'll then deny it's happening, and claim that a large group of supporters are there to cheer Souness' name.

82804[/snapback]

Does Gemmill constitute a large group now? :(

Edited by Bombadil

Will have 606 before I go out, might be interesting to hear what Alan "I'm a personal friend of Graeme" Green will make of it.

82815[/snapback]

Apparently Green thinks the fans are being fickle.

82819[/snapback]

Alan Green is 24 carat fuck-wit.

Stick talkSPORT on now for some interesting listening

82820[/snapback]

yeah ive been listening all evening. At least theyre not trying to defend Souey unlike Radio 5 apparently.

They've just made the point on talksport that out of the bottom 7 clubs, 3 are from the midlands and 3 are from the northeast.

That's ok then.

How the fuck is that an excuse?

82823[/snapback]

ahh the expert opinion of John Gregory, he thinks relegation is decided by the RAC atlas !

Stick talkSPORT on now for some interesting listening

82820[/snapback]

Toon fan just summed it up for me.

82826[/snapback]

yeah the latest toon fan that was on did well. Talking about how ludicrous it was of Souness blaming the thin squad when he decided to offload Hughes and Milner.

But if we didn't flog milner then we wouldn't have solano so our squad would be the same size

82828[/snapback]

Milner's been better than Solano this year

82832[/snapback]

I still firmly believe we sold Solano at exactly the right time last time around, although at completely the wrong price.