The Official EU in or out thread.

Park Life

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

light? compared to what passes as political discussion in the media these days I thought it wasn't too bad :lol:

Well it's just chit chat really. There are other vids where he really digs down into the cause of Post-Capitalism (propped up by state intervention).

his lectures are far more informative, I thought the style of that piece wasn't too bad for the format, there's nowt wrong with a bit of chit-chat over a cup of tea now and then :lol:

Less tea and more pogroms. ;)

I see the Portugeuse election was won by a left wing anti EU, anti austerity coalition. The result has been overruled though as its apparently in the countries best interests to keep the right wind party in power :lol:

:lol:

Same happened in Italy and Greece.

his lectures are far more informative, I thought the style of that piece wasn't too bad for the format, there's nowt wrong with a bit of chit-chat over a cup of tea now and then :lol:

:lol: Parky likes to think he gets the finer algebraic points of radical neo-Marxism.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-34646434

Little things, but the kind of things that ordinary people can actually perceive. Might make a difference? :dunno:

Doubt it.

I follow politics fairly closely and have heard nothing yet that persuades me one way or the other.

Putting to one side the UKIP lot and the Europe luvvies, the rest will probably follow a similar trend to the general election and decide in the last two weeks when the vote hype really kicks in.

If the out brigade rely on Farage / immigrants etc then I think the "ins" will win.

NATO encroachment of Russia and the expansion of the EU are part of the same doctrine, hence totally incompatible countries coming into the EU is at the core of the migrant issue, this has been heightened by the proxy war (NATO again) in Syria and Libya. Europe is paying the price for the Geo-political war against Russia that America is the main proponent of.

It's not about fukin call tariffs or coffee mornings ffs! :lol:

Edited by Park Life

Doubt it.

I follow politics fairly closely and have heard nothing yet that persuades me one way or the other.

Putting to one side the UKIP lot and the Europe luvvies, the rest will probably follow a similar trend to the general election and decide in the last two weeks when the vote hype really kicks in.

If the out brigade rely on Farage / immigrants etc then I think the "ins" will win.

If most people voting haven't got a clearly formed opinion prior to two weeks before the vote, we're going to make a fucking stupid collective decision.

Personally I think we're going to vote out because too many people fail to understand what Europe actually gives to us.

I still have no fukin idea what it gives us? Can someone tell me? :lol:

And no namby pamby shit like collective, project, ideals or any of that crap.

Edited by Park Life

I still have no fukin idea what it gives us? Can someone tell me? :lol:

And no namby pamby shit like collective, project, ideals or any of that crap.

Says the German expat. :lol:

Can you even imagine what the UK would be like left to its own devices? We're not all aristocrats like you Parky.

• 2 weeks later...