Monroe Transfer

It looked like the shoulder charge became a shove.Colo's shove probably made the ref's mind up that the keeper was never going to get to the ball first so the pen and red card were the ref's decisions.

When you post so much shite I suppose it's SCIENCE that you'll eventually get something right.

The ref clearly couldn't tell who was going to get the ball from where he was so based his decision on the assumption that Coloccini was smart enough to analyse the situation and decide that Fletcher was going to get to the ball ahead of Eliot. It's catch 22 though because if he was he wouldn't have put himself in that position to begin with.

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: Unreal that after all the quality sides we have had over the years it is them that hold the record for most consecutive derby wins in a row, another brilliant record toppled during the Ashley regime. A 3-0 loss to that side is shameful, the ref played a big part but we should have had enough to get at least 1 goal ffs.

Pardew culpable for that really. McClaren was unfortunate today - we played better than they did for more or less the whole game.

The standard of journalism at the BBC has really taken a downward turn.

The defender ran across Fletcher as he attempted to latch on to a through-ball but appeared to ease him out of the way with his shoulder with the ball running to goalkeeper Pantilimon.

And these fans have not had much reason for optimism in recent months, with just one win now from the last 21 league matches.

Pardew culpable for that really. McClaren was unfortunate today - we played better than they did for more or less the whole game.

I agree, that is a good part of the reason I detest the cunt we mullered them 5-1 with Hughton's team and since then he struggled to match them. I'm just sick of losing to these fuckers, if they outplayed us and were clearly a better side I would accept it easier but the fact is neither is true.

We were totally dominant before the sending off, we had so many chances it was madness yet never capitalized, they were never in the game. We looked dangerous every time we went forward in the first half. About a minute before it happened Clattermole committed a foul in their box against Gini which was a stone waller. Am I right in thinking Clattermole didn't even get booked? He must have gave away at least 6 blatant fouls, not one of them were punished. The useless cunt.

Even at ten men Mitro had a golden chance to score, spurned it. Perez had a good effort shortly after which was inches from going in. Small margins that could have changed the game.

3-0 flattered them massively and that decision right on half time totally changed the state of the game. It was very soft, granted Colo didn't need to make the challenge as Elliot had it covered. But Fletcher made a massive meal out of it. Those challenges go in all over the pitch most games and it is seen as a fair challenge. Fletcher done exactly the same in the second half against Mbemba. He went shoulder to shoulder and went down in the box with a clear dive which the ref just waived away. He should have booked the soft, shit cunt.

Look how many times defenders push and wrestle forwards away to protect the ball so it goes out for a goal kick.I have named Fletcher as a serial makem diver so the way he went over did not surprise me.Catts For England was warned by the ref after his 4th foul.I wonder how many fouls Tiote had committed before he was booked.

Wasn't Today was similar to last Sunday? Norwich dominated 2nd half but we scored on the break and the scoreline was deceiving so why everyone now thinks we are hard done by when it happens to us. First half was good but we didn't score and that's the problem. Ref was fair - sending off was tough but that's the rule unfortunately. If you don't put away chances in this league you are stuffed. Tough season ahead.

Wasn't Today was similar to last Sunday? Norwich dominated 2nd half but we scored on the break and the scoreline was deceiving so why everyone now thinks we are hard done by when it happens to us. First half was good but we didn't score and that's the problem. Ref was fair - sending off was tough but that's the rule unfortunately. If you don't put away chances in this league you are stuffed. Tough season ahead.

:lol:

The stench of cheesy chips on this one is palpable.

Don't know how many people feel hard done by... I'm satisfied that we have a comfortably superior team to Sunderland and that this was evident. The red card was what it was, but there's no way they could have gotten anything form the game without it, so I'd say the bigger worries are with them.

Onwards an upwards for us though mate - we'll have a shit season very likely but we're not going to be in the same level of shit as they are. Keep your chin up ;)

Shit, I thought this was a 4 o clock kick off and couldn't understand how you had the team already. Explains why AH and HMHM are getting spannered at 9:30am as well.

UNITED

This result has actually baffled me. I literally can't explain it.

Edited by Ayatollah Hermione

For me it was fair shoulder to shoulder challenge , not a penalty in a hundred years. We were the better team for most part of the game, especially the first half. How they didn't get any bookings, is beyond belief.

For me it was fair shoulder to shoulder challenge , not a penalty in a hundred years. We were the better team for most part of the game, especially the first half. How they didn't get any bookings, is beyond belief.

I'm still struggling to grasp how we last that game. Bizarre