Monroe Transfer

:lol: hmmm, who would I least rather be?

Well the stats say I'll be dead within 4 years if I'm in the majority, so most people would probably rather be a mackem with 40 years left than be me.

Edited by McFaul

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well the stats say I'll be dead within 4 years if I'm in the majority, so most people would probably rather be a mackem with 40 years left than be me.

Do not go gentle into that good night,

Old age should burn and rave at close of day;

Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Though wise men at their end know dark is right,

Because their words had forked no lightning they

Do not go gentle into that good night.

Good men, the last wave by, crying how bright

Their frail deeds might have danced in a green bay,

Wild men who caught and sang the sun in flight,

And learn, too late, they grieved it on its way,

Grave men, near death, who see with blinding sight

Blind eyes could blaze like meteors and be gay,

And you, old Stevie, there on the sad height,

Curse, bless, me now with your fierce tears, I pray.

http://www.themag.co.uk/2015/10/behind-enemy-lines-watching-the-derby-undercover-in-the-sunderland-end/

The Newcastle fans were in good humour, and most definitely not aggressive, meanwhile a dad – in his 30s possibly. Was teaching his very young kid to continually shout ” f*** right off you black and white c***s. I am not taking any moral high ground but this was appalling.

Toon fan in the Sunderland end. This article says it all.

FUCK ME.

https://www.safcstore.com/cgi-bin/live/ecommerce.pl?site=safcstore&state=products&dept_id=97&sub_dept_id=13

A full page in their club store website for "6 in a row products". That is just unbelievable. Beyond belief.

That 666 T-shirt is a bit odd, apart from the number of the beast(s), a slot machine implies it's all random chance.

Is the team who wins always the best team.I've read a number of newspaper reports on the game and as a team we were awarded lower marks than the smb yet we had more possession,more shots on target,more shots off target and more corners.I know in the makem mind they always deserve to win when they do,especially against us.

What a fuckin shit shirt that is. The connect 6 one would be good, if it wasn't for the fact that its FUCKIN CONNECT 5..

Maybe they have a special version, called connect 6 to match their fingers on each hand.

What a fuckin shit shirt that is. The connect 6 one would be good, if it wasn't for the fact that its FUCKIN CONNECT 5..

Maybe they have a special version, called connect 6 to match their fingers on each hand.

0Xe9ZoD.gif

:lol: :lol:

You could've put a warning on that link, I think I just gone cut myself on that razor sharp mackem humour, there.

'Ee-ah, pass iz anuva can a fosters, ah've got a greaht idea for a funny mags video'.

:lol: :lol:

You could've put a warning on that link, I think I just gone cut myself on that razor sharp mackem humour, there.

'Ee-ah, pass iz anuva can a fosters, ah've got a greaht idea for a funny mags video'.

:lol: I think the bloke in the tracksuit top (and what looks like no t-shirt or owt underneath) is "westy" who put the video up, why he thought that was worth uploading I've no idea. I like that he cleverly ties 6 wins in a row and "6 times champions of England" together despite there being no connection whatsoever.

I apologise for not giving a warning I was subjected to it after someone on my facebook shared it with the caption "what the fuck is this?". I'm glad all the lads in the video are clearly on the same page, the bit where it falls into awkward silence before a rousing chant of "6 in a row, 6 in a row, sad geordie bastards (incomprehensible nonsense)" erupts.