Monroe Transfer

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hard to disagree with that. Think Pardew, after the first 0-3 tried to out fight them and look where that got him. If we have a sensible head on, we have the quality to powerbomb them into submission

Agree with this, we're better quality wise than them for sure if we just go out and play football we will win unfortunately as AH has said for the last 2 year we've been trying to 'out-fight' them and it just doesn't work as they suit a scrappy shitty game more. If we go out and just play football the behavior of players like Cattermole will look horrific but if it's a scrappy game with kicks on both sides his style doesn't stand out as much. We best beat this fucking rabble man, it has been a disgrace the last couple of year.

Frustrating that it's them. If we had, say, Villa away following on from that Norwich result I'd be much more confident of getting our second win of the season.

Honestly be happy with a draw just to get the monkey off our back.

anything less than three points will be disappointing. they're there for the taking, our players are better than theirs.

the occasion or our defence are probably the two biggest factors in whether we win or not.

The amount of times we've had a better team than them and they were there for the taking and Pardew just launched it up to John O'Shea for 90 minutes.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuu

Im not confident at all. If ever there was a club to gift a result to a bunch of absolute knackers on a losing run, its us. Look for someone who hasn't scored in 5 seasons as their matchwinner.

I still wanna know what the story on DeJong is.

Why is he not getting playing time if he is fit?

When was Gouffran better than him to start in midfield?

His resume shows he is a talented player and has some credits to his name.

Also shows he's spent quite some time on the disabled list I know.

But what's the problem, doesn't he look good in practice? Does McClaren not rate him or like him?

But what's the problem, doesn't he look good in practice? Does McClaren not rate him or like him?

And why do I type in bold italics?

FYP.

Plays in the positions currently being lit up by Mitrovic and Perez

Gouffran is more mobile and less an all out attacker than de Jong is.

It does and he has.

Yup, he's been unfortunate with injuries.

Combination of the above.

:good:

FYP.

So he can see what he's typing in his internet diary. You ageist prick.

Hiya Noelie. I'm talking to you from inside the internet diary. Will wonders never cease.

I'm not 100% convinced that wasn't knocked up by a mackem so he could pop it on RTG and they can all revel in their delusions about Mags at Work and the like.

According to them, we're all 100% sure we'll win and it's just a matter of by how many. :lol: