Monroe Transfer

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hold the phone, your first name is Haydn and you've chosen the username The Hadynator and you think you're in a position to take the piss out of anyone?

Never heard of 'the Hadynator' like. It's just a bit of craic tbh

Age is no excuse and The Haydnator must be made explain his actions.

:lol: Been a name on the old Xbox for many years and it just sort of stuck. I clearly couldn't think of an imaginative forum username such as yours though.

I actually thought people on here knew my first name as it's been mentioned and it's on my profile and the 'introduce yourself' topic but I guess one of such intellectual prowess such as you couldn't know that.

Back to more pressing matters. Our record in the past 5 games against these jokers is nothing short of horrific. Their team's have been dreadful but the numbers don't lie.

Lost 5

Conceded 10

Scored 1

That has to change this weekend.

Scored 1 goal. Jesus Christ...

Back to more pressing matters. Our record in the past 5 games against these jokers is nothing short of horrific. Their team's have been dreadful but the numbers don't lie.

Lost 5

Conceded 10

Scored 1

That has to change this weekend.

We should win this. The record above is a Pardew era catastrophe and while much of this is the same team, much of it isn't. The only concern is the defence, but honestly, if our shakiness at the back encourages our forward players to take control of the game as with Norwich, then I'm more than happy to concede a couple.

Edited by Rayvin

And Allardyce has won 4 Premier League games since Boxing Day 2014, losing to John Carver in that run. We have a very good chance.

If you weren't so young I'd say you were the Mag at Work ;)

Look at the state of those seats.

:lol: What a total and utter fucking dump that place is man, sums them up brilliantly the colossal tramps.

I wish they would give Arca a game the completely useless cunt, I miss the days he played for them (not that they have much better now mind). He's a fucking hero to them though because he injured Shearer with one of his signature mis-timed tackles in Shearer's last season.