The Saturday Night stopping in thread

Jusoda Kid

Was out Thursday and Friday so decided to stop in tonight. Home alone because wor lass and the bairn are away for a chinese with her family, couldn't be arsed with making small talk so stopped in with my bottle of wine and 6 cans.

Get myself a takeaway later and the nights complete :(

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was out Thursday and Friday so decided to stop in tonight. Home alone because wor lass and the bairn are away for a chinese with her family, couldn't be arsed with making small talk so stopped in with my bottle of wine and 6 cans.

82841[/snapback]

Being a Benefit Fraud inspector I dont get to go out on the town on Saturday neet Im too busy sitting outside Wackys hoose.

82841[/snapback]

Being a Benefit Fraud inspector I dont get to go out on the town on Saturday neet Im too busy sitting outside Wackys hoose.

82847[/snapback]

You're wasting your time tbh, just ask the CID for the footage from the mobile camera the fuckas have decided to mount on the lampost outside my house, kill 2 birds with one stone.

Not saying it's for me, of course, but it's fucking annoying when you go to the shop for a pint of milk and the bastard is following your every step.

Why the fuck has the first 10 minutes of the news been taken up by a dead fish*.

Jesus!

*I realise it's a mammal, fish was used for (admittedly limited) comic effect.

82882[/snapback]

Has it died then? :(

Why the fuck has the first 10 minutes of the news been taken up by a dead fish*.

Jesus!

*I realise it's a mammal, fish was used for (admittedly limited) comic effect.

82882[/snapback]

Has it died then? :(

82893[/snapback]

Yes, but I think a sad smiley is going a bit far. How many fish die every day? It's not an especially talented fish. In fact it must be thick as pigshit to go that far up the Thames. Deserves what it gets.

I feel sorry for the big fishy too :razz: It seemed so distressed, dont think all those wankers in their boats buzzing around it helped :o

Hubby said, well what do you expect? stupid fucker for coming up the Thames :razz:

I like to think he knew he was ill and came for help :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I know im a smuck when it comes to animals, those adverts of abused children looking all doe eyed sat in the gloom dont touch me one bit.....yet that advert with the bear banging his head and going out of his mind reduces me to tears :(

I feel sorry for the big fishy too  :razz:  It seemed so distressed, dont think all those wankers in their boats buzzing around it helped  :o

Hubby said, well what do you expect? stupid fucker for coming up the Thames  :razz:

I like to think he knew he was ill and came for help  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:

I know im a smuck when it comes to animals, those adverts of abused children looking all doe eyed sat in the gloom dont touch me one bit.....yet that advert with the bear banging his head and going out of his mind reduces me to tears :(

82946[/snapback]

If I needed help London is the last place I would go.

Edited by Sima

I feel sorry for the big fishy too  :razz:  It seemed so distressed, dont think all those wankers in their boats buzzing around it helped  :o

Hubby said, well what do you expect? stupid fucker for coming up the Thames  :razz:

I like to think he knew he was ill and came for help  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:

82946[/snapback]

If I needed help London is the last place I would go.

82948[/snapback]

well yes, but maybe he didnt have a route finder! He should have come down here to the south west.

Bottlenosed Whales not come with Sat Nav then? :o

82955[/snapback]

obviously not :razz: OR maybe his was broken? :(

This may be a blonde question, but what have they done with it now? Do they just let it go out to sea and let nature take its course?

I was out training last night but was farily shite (my helmet kept slipping down over my eyes so half me shots I had to save blind :o )

Scott got his wrist cut by someone's skate blade though :( Didn't get him too deep thankfully :razz:

I was out training last night but was farily shite (my helmet kept slipping down over my eyes so half me shots I had to save blind  :razz: )

Scott got his wrist cut by someone's skate blade though  :( Didn't get him too deep thankfully  :razz:

82970[/snapback]

get a bigger head tbh :o

Bottlenosed Whales not come with Sat Nav then? :o

82955[/snapback]

This may be a blonde question, but what have they done with it now? Do they just let it go out to sea and let nature take its course?

82963[/snapback]

PICT0058.jpg

Bottlenosed Whales not come with Sat Nav then? :razz:

82955[/snapback]

82963[/snapback]

PICT0058.jpg

82999[/snapback]

:o:rolleyes:

Bottlenosed Whales not come with Sat Nav then? :razz:

82955[/snapback]

82963[/snapback]

PICT0058.jpg

82999[/snapback]

You evil, evil man....... :o