The Saturday Night stopping in thread

Jusoda Kid

whales are mammals, not fish

tbh

83024[/snapback]

That would explain this part of the post then?

*I realise it's a mammal, fish was used for (admittedly limited) comic effect.

82882[/snapback]

83180[/snapback]

Well I am sad a "mammal" died.... you heartless twats...... :(

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Toplass-101

lmao geeez so they do, check hout how many comaz in that other post from firday x mwah xx, ps eaten me apple pie now full as a good n ready 3 med

83183[/snapback]

One whale died, people need to get some perspective. There were people crying on the banks of the Thames over the weekend ffs. No doubt they'd had their bacon sandwich (another dead mammal) first before ignoring a few homeless people begging on their way to this ghoulish spectacle. Canny hypocritical imo.

Veggie mafia.

83283[/snapback]

:( I don't mind people eating meat/fish though, it's just the overreaction that's ridiculous. There were elections taking place in Iraq and the whale story made the front page of every Sunday Newspaper.

83183[/snapback]

One whale died, people need to get some perspective. There were people crying on the banks of the Thames over the weekend ffs. No doubt they'd had their bacon sandwich (another dead mammal) first before ignoring a few homeless people begging on their way to this ghoulish spectacle. Canny hypocritical imo.

83282[/snapback]

and it was fucked the moment it swam into the thames. Should have put the poor bugger down rather than let it die a slow death because it was a news story tbh.

83282[/snapback]

When I heard about the efforts I thought there'd be a great picture in that; huge effort, cost, concern focused on the whale while the homeless remain ignored in the background. Crying? Fuck off.

The event demonstrated typical middle class hypocrisy tbh

83295[/snapback]

The worst sign of media globalisation I witnessed ... switching on TV and all major Jorman News channels running live coverage about a bloody whale in f***ing London. Unfortunately I had no cod-liver oil available to toast the whale's death.

Was out Thursday and Friday so decided to stop in tonight. Home alone because wor lass and the bairn are away for a chinese with her family, couldn't be arsed with making small talk so stopped in with my bottle of wine and 6 cans.

Get myself a takeaway later and the nights complete :razz:

82841[/snapback]

Bet the semen was flowing in your gaff on Saturday night! :o:(

I think Londoners were just a bit surprised to see something in the Thames that wasn't either a Tesco trolley or the corpse of a suicide.

83305[/snapback]

If they'd thrown a baggy jacket on it the problem would have been resolved much quicker tbh.

Was out Thursday and Friday so decided to stop in tonight. Home alone because wor lass and the bairn are away for a chinese with her family, couldn't be arsed with making small talk so stopped in with my bottle of wine and 6 cans.

82841[/snapback]

83415[/snapback]

You know me to well, kept a bit in reserve for her pudding though :razz:

82841[/snapback]

83415[/snapback]

83481[/snapback]

She'd probably been sucking wok all night at the chinkies and couldn't be bothered by the time she got in tbh!

Get myself a takeaway later and the nights complete :rolleyes:

82841[/snapback]

Bet the semen was flowing in your gaff on Saturday night! :razz::o

83415[/snapback]

83481[/snapback]

She'd probably been sucking wok all night at the chinkies and couldn't be bothered by the time she got in tbh!

83483[/snapback]

Even if she had my spring roll still got deep fried in fanny batter :(

Get myself a takeaway later and the nights complete :rolleyes:

82841[/snapback]

Bet the semen was flowing in your gaff on Saturday night! :razz::o

83415[/snapback]

83481[/snapback]

83483[/snapback]

Even if she had my spring roll still got deep fried in fanny batter :(

83484[/snapback]

Good work, she must be a right flucking plick to let you in though!

Anyone else tonight then, or just me? :unsure:

85611[/snapback]

looks like it's me too......got episodes 8, 9 and 10 of the second series of lost to watch tho.....entertainment :lol: