Pleased to meet you

GeneralDisarray

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like what was said in the admin section last night, these are apparently grown ups with employment and significant others and they went to the trouble of signing up/validating accounts to post inane shite like that over the course of an hour.

On top of that they're Newcastle fans as well and were doing it on a Newcastle forum... the mind boggles.

Hadinator is 15 and puts them both to shame :lol:

I honestly thought they were one person with two usernames.

It's canny funny how two of them colluding in that high octane banter is worse than it being one person with two accounts.

it's less believable that are two such humourless bores out there

The clip of one of them, (if I've guessed right). :lol:

If I had a face like yours, Disarray/chaos, I'd genuinely look into shaving my arse and starting to learn how to walk on my hands. If you're patter was decent enough it might be some kind of redeeming feature but it patently isn't.

So they joined the board for about two hours, made total arses of themselves, and we responded by outing one of them as political party candidate and threatening to ruin his career :lol:

I'm not saying that's not justified since they were both wankers, but fuck me :lol: Toontastic takes no prisoners! Or at least Ant doesn't.

So they joined the board for about two hours, made total arses of themselves, and we responded by outing one of them as political party candidate and threatening to ruin his career :lol:

I'm not saying that's not justified since they were both wankers, but fuck me :lol: Toontastic takes no prisoners! Or at least Ant doesn't.

He's a Lib Dem.

His party are doing a fine job of ruining his political career without any help from us ;)