Paris

Christmas Tree

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This shit doesn't make me hate Muslims, it makes me hate the Cameron's and Obama's of the world who blow fucking kids up in the Middle East and see no link with the rise of extremism

Fuck off man. People are responsible for their own actions.

Fuck off man. People are responsible for their own actions.

Agreed, but the foreign policies of UK/US are worsening the situation, not improving it. For every Isis member you kill you radicalise another 3. I don't have the solution but something needs to change. Corbyn talks sense around it.

On a more positive note, as much as days like today make you question the human race as a species, the response of the Parisians coming together and opening their homes to each other reminds you that the majority of people are inherently good

Agreed, but the foreign policies of UK/US are worsening the situation, not improving it. For every Isis member you kill you radicalise another 3. I don't have the solution but something needs to change. Corbyn talks sense around it.

On a more positive note, as much as days like today make you question the human race as a species, the response of the Parisians coming together and opening their homes to each other reminds you that the majority of people are inherently good

I agree it's not a quick fix. It's a travesty that civilians are caught up in this sort of stuff. On both sides really.

Isis is a baby of the cia, this attack on freedoms was predictable and there will be more to come.

the birth pangs increase....

not a fan of this chap, but think he puts this rather well:

Posted by Winston Churchill
How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy. The effects are apparent in many countries, improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live. A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement, the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property, either as a child, a wife, or a concubine, must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men.
Individual Moslems may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyzes the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytizing faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising fearless warriors at every step, and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science, the science against which it (Islam) has vainly struggled, the civilization of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilization of ancient Rome.
Edited by TobamorisRevenge

Absolutely horrific. This is not to the time to start blaming ourselves for the actions of a bunch of sadistic, fundamentalist loonies. They've deliberately targeted civilians. Absolute scum of the earth.

I'm not blaming myself, but if you don't think that the UK and US government are playing a part in the perpetuation of this sort of thing, then you're being wilfully ignorant imo.

This happened in France. I think it's got nothing much to do with UK policy and blaming Cameron as the attacks actually happened is simply horrendous.

I don't like to speculate but it is likely a group with allegiances to the Charlie Hebdo murderers. That had little to do with foreign policy but was a direct attack on France's secular beliefs and western belief of freedom of speech. These people want to destroy western society, nothing less. Frighteningly a BBC poll, scientifically conducted, showed 20% of UK Muslims were sympathetic with this cause.

But aye, it's the US and the UK's fault of course.