Paris

Christmas Tree

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are blatantly obvious solutions but our leaders are comprehensively disconnected from reality.

The French political system is based around the elite minority extensively educated in 2/3 blue chip universities and so are ours and its pretty much the same the West over.

When Sarkozy was squealing for the take down of Gadaffi did he really have any real world idea of the consequences? I doubt it.

They are simply not equipped to take the bold steps (one could argue not inclined) to re-contextualize the relationships between people and history.

Edited by Park Life

Shocking stuff. Not the first time something like this has happened but it gets you everytime how low human beings can fall.

Interesting conversation above. What I don't understand is that if this is really about religion what the hell have over 50 000 of my people, in a 98% muslim majority country, done to die at the hands of such people since 9/11?

Also interesting how institutionalised/state terrorism is considered so much less serious than such attacks carried out by a few retards.

Didnt Blair recently apologise for the Iraq war? How many people died in that and the fall out since then? It's just amazing how one can apologise for something like that call it a mistake and get away with it.

Aye I agree it's not the best time to discuss this because it sorts of undermines the tragic events that have unfolded in Paris but since the discussion has already begun...

Really does confound me how people can get away with murdering millions using state machinery and it's all just politics with those responsible enjoying their lives scot-free yet something like this becomes a global issue. Such incidents should become global issues, however if we perhaps gave a little bit of attention to the blood sucking assholes we put in office who feed on chaos we might start getting somewhere.

:lol: Go on then.

Tell me one Western leader who in the last two decades has made any sense on the existential conflict with radical Islam? Tell me one country that has had a rational policy with regard to containing it and finally defeating it? The political elite is bankrupt and out of ideas or so self-serving they are traitors to the state. I simply refuse to believe they don't know the funding chains, the logistical support and where the merceneries and jihads come from and who trains and pays them. They've done little or nothing about it for in some insane way it has suited their purpose in Syria, Iraq, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Libya, Yemena....the list goes on. They know. They know all of it. They will continue to do only what suits them.

Edited by Park Life

Also interesting how institutionalised/state terrorism is considered so much less serious than such attacks carried out by a few retards.

Didnt Blair recently apologise for the Iraq war? How many people died in that and the fall out since then? It's just amazing how one can apologise for something like that call it a mistake and get away with it.

Aye I agree it's not the best time to discuss this because it sorts of undermines the tragic events that have unfolded in Paris but since the discussion has already begun...

Really does confound me how people can get away with murdering millions using state machinery and it's all just politics with those responsible enjoying their lives scot-free yet something like this becomes a global issue. Such incidents should become global issues, however if we perhaps gave a little bit of attention to the blood sucking assholes we put in office who feed on chaos we might start getting somewhere.

Blair is a liar and traitor to his own country, everybody knows it and nothing will happen. Meanwhile he swans around having made many millions having pops at Corbyn or whomever else might threaten the establishment. I can't rationalize it in my mind and never will.

Shocking stuff. Not the first time something like this has happened but it gets you everytime how low human beings can fall.

Interesting conversation above. What I don't understand is that if this is really about religion what the hell have over 50 000 of my people, in a 98% muslim majority country, done to die at the hands of such people since 9/11?

It's an absolute tragedy what has happened to countries in your neck of the woods. But haven't a lot of the deaths been caused by sectarian conflicts? I can't get my head around anyone saying religion isn't the root cause of this.

Tell me one Western leader who in the last two decades has made any sense on the existential conflict with radical Islam? Tell me one country that has had a rational policy with regard to containing it and finally defeating it? The political elite is bankrupt and out of ideas or so self-serving they are traitors to the state. I simply refuse to believe they don't know the funding chains, the logistical support and where the merceneries and jihads come from and who trains and pays them. They've done little or nothing about it for in some insane way it has suited their purpose in Syria, Iraq, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Libya, Yemena....the list goes on. They know. They know all of it. They will continue to do only what suits them.

So, no answers, just conspiracy theories. I see.

So, no answers, just conspiracy theories. I see.

Covert Western support for Jihad starting back in the day in Afghanistan up to now is well documented as you well know. Your flim flam is your cowardice. Your cowardice is the your inabilty to accept that murder and genocide is carried out routinely in our name. I am as complicit as you are but I will not lie to myself.

Edited by Park Life

It's an absolute tragedy what has happened to countries in your neck of the woods. But haven't a lot of the deaths been caused by sectarian conflicts? I can't get my head around anyone saying religion isn't the root cause of this.

religion is 100% the root cause. well, a perverted take on a particularly fucked up religion - for what it's worth i think all religion is fucked up, islam just more than the rest and more vulnerable to manipulation.

western meddling has exacerbated the problem, but it absolutely did not create it.

all the inward looking apologists can do one for me, when it comes to shit like this. there is simply no defence for opening fire on innocent civilians.

edit: i am bothered by those that go to lengths to try to defend or justify the indefensible. sums up everything that's wrong with the left. we want to defend everyone's rights - even those who want to destroy our values.

Edited by Dr Gloom

Covert Western support for Jihad starting back in the day in Afghanistan up to now is well documented as you well know. Your flim flam is your cowardice. Your cowardice is the your inabilty to accept that murder and genocide is carried out routinely in our name. I am as complicit as you are but I will not lie to myself.

fighting talk :lol:

Western support for Jihad starting back in the day in Afghanistan up to now is well documented as you well know. Your flim flam is your cowardice.

I know what happened in the 80s, it's well documented and no secret. I fail to see any evidence of this ruling elite laughing over their champers last night over what happened though.

I've not heard anyone suggest a proper solution over this. Not the self flagellating left wingers we have on here, ditto the conspiracy nuts, and ditto the vile right-wing opportunists. Nor those of us living in the real world who are massively concerned where this is going. What a fucking mess we're in.

Who's defend it?

i've already read a bunch of posts on here, and across social networks, where the first reaction has been to blame last night;s atrocities on UK/US foreign policy. Exactly the same as after the Charlie Hebdo attacks. Galling

I know what happened in the 80s, it's well documented and no secret. I fail to see any evidence of this ruling elite laughing over their champers last night over what happened though.

I've not heard anyone suggest a proper solution over this. Not the self flagellating left wingers we have on here, ditto the conspiracy nuts, and ditto the vile right-wing opportunists. Nor those of us living in the real world who are massively concerned where this is going. What a fucking mess we're in.

They don't want a solution Renty. The solutions would harm our interests.

i've already read a bunch of posts on here, and across social networks, where the first reaction has been to blame last night;s atrocities on UK/US foreign policy. Exactly the same as after the Charlie Hebdo attacks. Galling

This is my only social media outlet, partly for those reasons. It's incredible, isn't it?

They don't want a solution Renty. The solutions would harm our interests.

"They". Never heard anyone clarify who they are. I don't see anyone benefiting from this. Were none of the 9/11 victims high enough up the ranks to be considered one of "them"?

We're partly to blame but not wholly. It's kept cloudy and nebulous on purpose isn't it? Do you really think power will ever create a realpolitik where they might lose out? :lol:

Think it was more French foreign policy the attackers are supposed to have referenced last night.

Not much shit going down in free western secular countries not engaged in the middle eat is there? Switzerland and that?

Think it was more French foreign policy the attackers are supposed to have referenced last night.

Not much shit going down in free western secular countries not engaged in the middle eat is there? Switzerland and that?

What?

"They". Never heard anyone clarify who they are. I don't see anyone benefiting from this. Were none of the 9/11 victims high enough up the ranks to be considered one of "them"?

Well who do you think it might be? I thought you were a lefty? You read your history? Don't you see the patterns over and over again? This is Post-Capitalism the veil is all but lifted. ;)

yes, they're as bad as each other. i've read the odd comment where people already talk about closing the borders and sending the buggers back. the irony being that the poor refugees fleeing their homes in syria and afghanistan and trying to start a life in Europe are doing so precisely to get away from the type of barbarians responsible for the paris attacks.

Edited by Dr Gloom