Newcastle V Leicester City // Premier League // Saturday 21st November // 15:00 // SJP

Anorthernsoul

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RAWK is a Liverpool forum and when they have meltdowns on there, they are infamously spectacular.

I haven't looked at your posts by the way, just explaining what he meant.

Pretty much that, the highlights are stuck out by an excellent Twitter account

Pretty much that, the highlights are stuck out by an excellent Twitter account

Ok, cool. I actually feel quite positive though. Nowhere near the many a meltdown I've had on this board over the years.

Elliot, Janmaat, Mbemba, Coloccini, Dummett, Tiote, Anita, Sissoko, Wijnaldum, Perez, Mitrovic

On the bench:

Woodman, Lascelles, Sterry, Thauvin, de Jong, Gouffran, Cisse

Schmeichel, Simpson, Huth, Morgan, Fuchs, Mahrez, Kante, Drinkwater, Albrighton, Ulloa, Vardy

Little twat, Sissoko should have pushed him away from goal rather than letting him get on his inside. The commentator has just jizzed all over the place about the record, fantastic that him and Van Nistelrooy both got this record against us at home.

We've looked poor yet again like, the commentator on mine keeps saying he expected more from us after the win away from Bournemouth so I assume he didn't watch us play Bournemouth.

Losing at home to Leicester ffs. These are the sort of games you need to win if you want to stop up and we've already lost way too many of them

Edited by Dr Gloom