Crystal Palace v Newcastle United - Saturday 28th November 3pm Kick-Off

Haydnator

i did suggest that to them in one of the legal threat email replies, was something about Shola and just after we lost to west ham :D

compared myself to an unearthed santiago munez, ironically i'm a left back as well so i'd be in with a shout currently

:lol: Anyone would be better than Dummett. I expect you would have went straight through Zaha rather than backing away from him allowing him 4 yards space on the edge of our box.

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My takeaways from today:

Colo is finished.

Dummet has never been a left back.

Mcclaren is starting to lose the plot, subbing one of our few quality attacking players.

He may have lost the dressing room. Why else didn't Mitrovic play?

The positives from today's game...

I'm positive we're shit

I'm positive we'll be relegated

I'm positive we need rid of Ashley & his cronies

The club is positively rotten from the top down

McClaren: "With 25 games to go we know we are in a relegation battle. We have had experience of this. It is about coming through bad times"

#nufc players have been told to report for an unscheduled training session on Sunday

McClaren: "I am hurting for the fans. The job is getting harder by the week" #nufc

Does anyone care if we go down? I can't be bothered with this shower of Shite as things currently stand.

I couldn't give a toss about a single player (with the possible exception of Perez), we've had a succession of shit managers, and the owner is a cock.

I can't think of anything I like about the club. The last thing I liked was Jonas' end to last season and we fucked him off because of his honesty.

I'd rather support us in League 2 with players who put in a modicum of effort than the shysters who currently play for us.

I don't like McClaren but replacing him won't make a difference as we are a fucking shambles of a club.

Does anyone care if we go down? I can't be bothered with this shower of Shite as things currently stand.

I couldn't give a toss about a single player (with the possible exception of Perez), we've had a succession of shit managers, and the owner is a cock.

I can't think of anything I like about the club. The last thing I liked was Jonas' end to last season and we fucked him off because of his honesty.

I'd rather support us in League 2 with players who put in a modicum of effort than the shysters who currently play for us.

I don't like McClaren but replacing him won't make a difference as we are a fucking shambles of a club.

Cracking post and I feel the same. We as fans aren't really getting anything out of scraping survival every year other than dross football and a load of 4+ goal losses. At this point all I want is Ashley gone and if that takes a few year in the Championship or League one then so be it.

I know he gets a bit of grief on here and I can see why, because I completely despise his shtick, but I agree with what he says.

Oh, and btw, the Liverpool match will be the last straw for me. If those charlatans turn up and play like they couldn't give a fuck once more I'm jacking in NUFC. It's fucking shit. When people ask me which football club I support I'm embarrassed to answer and have been for 3 years now.

Watched until halftime. Don't think I'll bother with the rest.

It difficult to think of any series of three consecutive performances as bad as the last three. Shocking.

Our defence is completely non-existent. I'm not sure there is a solution for McClaren. Most of the players simply don't care.

If this were a home remodel, you wouldn't bother. You'd gut it and start from the ground up. Bring in the wrecking ball. Perez might be the only one I'd keep.

Agreed. Although to be honest, at this point, I'm struggling to respond in any way whatsoever to our recent performances. This isn't the club I grew up watching, it doesn't even deserve to be considered the shell of that club.

I know he gets a bit of grief on here and I can see why, because I completely despise his shtick, but I agree with what he says.

Oh, and btw, the Liverpool match will be the last straw for me. If those charlatans turn up and play like they couldn't give a fuck once more I'm jacking in NUFC. It's fucking shit. When people ask me which football club I support I'm embarrassed to answer and have been for 3 years now.

I like him. He's spot on with the points he makes. Funny how angry he gets. He clearly cares a lot more than the knackers playing for the club