Crystal Palace v Newcastle United - Saturday 28th November 3pm Kick-Off

Haydnator

Just skimming through this but the "True Geordie" is a cunt and I wouldn't listen to his opinion if he was shouting at me in a pub. Which he almost certainly does to everyone he sees, whilst wearing a hoodie with his own face on, the embarrassing sack of cum. We deserve to be relegated because of him tbh.

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just skimming through this but the "True Geordie" is a cunt and I wouldn't listen to his opinion if he was shouting at me in a pub. Which he almost certainly does to everyone he sees, whilst wearing a hoodie with his own face on, the embarrassing sack of cum. We deserve to be relegated because of him tbh.

:lol: Aye, the bloke is a monumental bellend like. His clearly overemphasized accent grates on me too. The fat wanker.

:lol:

As good as it was to stay up on the last day last year, is there anyone that thinks the season so far wouldn't have been more enjoyable in the Championship?

There were plenty on here last year who were dead set against relegation, absolutely desperate for another season in the top flight. A speech from Mike, a bit of money, a brand new coach who was obviously better than Pardew, that's all it took to fool them. Even as the window went on, and hopes of signing super star players like Charlie fing Austin evaporated, they still clung to that hope, like shipwrecked passengers to an upturned lifeboat.

I got fucking dogs abuse on here, called a mackem and all sorts, for having the good sense to point out there was nothing, not one thing, in McLaren's record, to suggest he would be taking us anywhere, certainly not under the exact same regime as Pardew was working under (being Mike's yes man and buying young foreign lads spotted by Carr for options to sell after a few years).

Well, I take no pleasure in it, but now we're past the magical 10 game point and this buffoon's true potential, his complete inability to coach, motivate or formulate any kind of tactical plan, is laid bare for all to see.

Was I spot fucking on or was I spot fucking on? Go back and check if you want.

Nobody can blame the players, these were the same guys who have all performed well for us in the past, and on paper, the arrivals in the summer were better. So it's beyond obvious it's the coach, just as much as it is the regime/ethos. We're regularly being beaten by teams who have some of our former players FFS.

It was as obvious as obvious could be through the whole of last season, through the whole Sack Pardew nonsense, that the issue is Ashley, that it will always be Ashley, and that if people gave him a fucking penny of their money this season, you were willfully, knowingly, prolonging the agony of all of us, who long ago jumped ship.

I prayed for relegation last season, I was wishing it every second of that final match. Why? Because I knew it was the last best hope to get rid of Ashley, at least probably until the last day of this season.

I wish going to St James was like going to Selhurst park these days. Today reminded me of what St James used to be like in the 90s. Non stop singing. Great atmosphere throughout.

Aye was best atmosphere at a stadium I've been to for an away game tbh

The difference between hope and fear.

It's not too many years ago that Selhurst was as quiet as a cathedral, and our away section was loud enough to make the whole game, the full 90 mins, feel like a home fixture. We fucking bossed them, and you could feel the fear of a keenly anticipated thumping in the air, in the players and the home fans. I should know, because I once had to sit smack bang in the middle of the home stand. I don't think I even had to go out of my way to get a ticket either, gaps all over the ground. A valuable weapon in the armory, given our record at the other London grounds. We don't even have that any more.

Crystal Palace. A fucking tiny little club in a shitty little part of the extreme edge of London, and they look like they have more reasons to be optimistic than our giant club.

How you didn't actually vomit while in that ground today, I don't know. I would have been sick, sick to my fucking stomach at the realisation of it all. Probably as soon as I saw the cheerleaders. Most likely because I would have had to have got absolutely fucking tanked on the coach on the way down.

I suppose Mike chose well, since if he'd picked a club like Crystal Palace he might have actually been under threat of losing his revenue stream if he made a cock up of it all, with people having plenty of other options of how to spend their free time, even watching other top flight clubs if they needed a football fix.

I'm quite sure he wasn't given responsibility for tactics at Man U. And I seriously doubt their players really needed a pep talk from him before they could get up for a game. I'm pretty sure he probably just sat in the corner at that point, while the captain or manager got on with things. As for his record as an international manager, that pretty much speaks for itself. But for anyone who doesn't remember what a farce it was, no doubt there's plenty of stuff in https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_McClaren#England you might have forgotten.

I've just watched the 5th goal and Dummitt actually comes off the line to get out the way of the ball.Shearer quite rightly pointed out some of the cowardly acts of Janmaat.I've never seen a worse fullback partnership with regards to defending.Not jumping for headers,not tackling,turning their backs = not giving a fuck.Not only are they turning their backs they are actually getting out of the way .

He's an absolute bellend

I gather this is what most people think. Is this all because he fancies himself as a celebrity and wears t shirts with his face on or whatever?

I've only seen a few of his videos but it's hard not to agree with a lot of what he says.

He might be up his own arse but he talks pretty fluently for 7-8 minutes to camera with no autocue. That's not easy to do.

There were plenty on here last year who were dead set against relegation, absolutely desperate for another season in the top flight. A speech from Mike, a bit of money, a brand new coach who was obviously better than Pardew, that's all it took to fool them. Even as the window went on, and hopes of signing super star players like Charlie fing Austin evaporated, they still clung to that hope, like shipwrecked passengers to an upturned lifeboat.

I got fucking dogs abuse on here, called a mackem and all sorts, for having the good sense to point out there was nothing, not one thing, in McLaren's record, to suggest he would be taking us anywhere, certainly not under the exact same regime as Pardew was working under (being Mike's yes man and buying young foreign lads spotted by Carr for options to sell after a few years).

Well, I take no pleasure in it, but now we're past the magical 10 game point and this buffoon's true potential, his complete inability to coach, motivate or formulate any kind of tactical plan, is laid bare for all to see.

Was I spot fucking on or was I spot fucking on? Go back and check if you want.

Nobody can blame the players, these were the same guys who have all performed well for us in the past, and on paper, the arrivals in the summer were better. So it's beyond obvious it's the coach, just as much as it is the regime/ethos. We're regularly being beaten by teams who have some of our former players FFS.

It was as obvious as obvious could be through the whole of last season, through the whole Sack Pardew nonsense, that the issue is Ashley, that it will always be Ashley, and that if people gave him a fucking penny of their money this season, you were willfully, knowingly, prolonging the agony of all of us, who long ago jumped ship.

I prayed for relegation last season, I was wishing it every second of that final match. Why? Because I knew it was the last best hope to get rid of Ashley, at least probably until the last day of this season.

Are you trying to say you're the only one who thinks the club's fucked as long Ashley is the owner? That nobody else can see it? That loads were fooled by Ashley's interview? :lol: Are you Leazes Mag?

I think I could also stomach relegation and a few years floating around the lower leagues to get rid but you have to remember who we're dealing with. I've absolutely no doubt in my mind he'd orchestrate a deal similar to Rangers where even if the club was sold on the cheap he'd bolt on iron clad merchandising contracts where a lower league club desperate for revenue, (that would be us), would be denied a revenue source as he'd be getting something similar to the rangers deal where they only keep something like 75p for every £10 spent on their stuff.

It seems to me the club would have to cease to exist and come back as a new club after years away from the PL money or we'd have to stay around the PL and hope to get bought out by someone with big pockets. It could be him dying and his family selling off some of his assets that finally gets rid of him cleanly with no conditions but either way the club is fucked, and the worst thing of all is only you can see it!

I gather this is what most people think. Is this all because he fancies himself as a celebrity and wears t shirts with his face on or whatever?

I've only seen a few of his videos but it's hard not to agree with a lot of what he says.

He might be up his own arse but he talks pretty fluently for 7-8 minutes to camera with no autocue. That's not easy to do.

It's because he's an absolute fucking weapons grade bellend

My whole life I have slagged negative people off and tried to remain positive, but it's going to be a shite defeat today I'm afraid. They're talking about starting Gouffran ffs, Palace 3 Newcastle 1. More whinges more of a McClaren saying he can't impact on poorly talented players. The pace Palace have upfront will completely fuck Coloccini today I can just feel it.

Couldn't have predicted it much better. Coloccini was the worst player on the pitch.

Our next 6 games up Jan 2nd we are in some serious trouble.

Liverpool (h)

Spurs (a)

Villa (h)

Everton (h)

West Brom (a)

Arsenal (a)

There's not many points there for us we really are goosed

Our next 6 games up Jan 2nd we are in some serious trouble.

Liverpool (h)

Spurs (a)

Villa (h)

Everton (h)

West Brom (a)

Arsenal (a)

There's not many points there for us we really are goosed

From what we've seen we'll get no points at all apart from Villa who are somehow worse than us. But I can only see wins vs Villa and at West Brom l. Everton with be a point at best. But in typical style we'll end up magically beating Liverpool and Spurs then turn to shite again.

Honestly even me on the telly would have more people liking me than that fucking ridiculous attention seeking bearded fat cunt. At least I'm genuine and by any definition a proper geordie. He says "daint" instead of divvint, say no more. He wouldn't know Tommy Wright from Ian Wright in a pub conversation.

Honestly even me on the telly would have more people liking me than that fucking ridiculous attention seeking bearded fat cunt. At least I'm genuine and by any definition a proper geordie. He says "daint" instead of divvint, say no more. He wouldn't know Tommy Wright from Ian Wright in a pub conversation.

'Daint'

Classic North Shields, that.

Whitley Bay, South Shields, Blyth, Seaton Sluice etc..used daint. My money is on somewhere like Seaton Sluice.

I've worked with a few north shields lads, they used it. (Not saying seaton sluice don't, what does our Blyth ex-resident, the fish reckon?)

I've worked with a few north shields lads, they used it. (Not saying seaton sluice don't, what does our Blyth ex-resident, the fish reckon?)

I don't class Blyth as geordie. Once you get past Gosforth, the people are very different. Born and bred people from Walker, West Denton, Benwell, Fenham etc.. are all similar, we're all geordies, there's differences just 5 miles away from these places. If you've ever been to Ashington and Blyth you'll know what I mean. Complete and utter inbreds, that's not even going overboard it's true.

Thinking about our recent form, I've never ever been in a situation where I just think we should all give up, but this season I think we should. We are fuckin absolutely gash and I'll never know what our game plan is. Norwich's point there means we're 2 adrift of the mackems and 4 from Norwich when you look at the vast GD differences. I'm sorry like but in terms of income and fanbase we utterly dwarf Sunderland, Palace and Leicester, yet the last 3 games with these have seen us score 1 and concede 11. I give up.