Crystal Palace v Newcastle United - Saturday 28th November 3pm Kick-Off

Haydnator

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have your nights out in Sunderland and live in Shields man :lol:

I still dinnit warrk the streyts with a mackem accent like yeey.

Your best football post in a while this by the way.

Are you trying to say you're the only one who thinks the club's fucked as long Ashley is the owner? That nobody else can see it? That loads were fooled by Ashley's interview? :lol:

Not at all. Just pointing out how many people on here gave me absolute dog's abuse for wanting us to get relegated last season, and then predicting this exact scenario once the appointment of McClaren was announced. They all argued that McClaren would have us moving in the right direction, and all seemed moderately pleased with Ashley's statement also. Plenty weren't, but plenty were.

And sure, all sorts of bad shit could happen if we get relegated, but that doesn't change the obvious fact that it offers a better chance of getting rid of Ashley for good, than if we stayed in the Prem for another decade of this utterly shite existence (if he was remotely interested in selling at the top of the market, he'd have gone years ago, and any shenanigans he might pull he would, whether he was leaving us in the prem or not). At this point, he's just rinsing us.

Edited by Makom

It's because he's an absolute fucking weapons grade bellend

:lol: why though? I gather that's the consensus but can't work why, other than the fact he has some dodgy catchphrase and he prances about in his own branded clothes.

The few videos I've seen have been fairly watchable. I just see a passionate fat lad rant about the match to camera. He speaks pretty well given its straight off the cuff and says the occasional funny bit. There's plenty worse out there.

Honestly even me on the telly would have more people liking me than that fucking ridiculous attention seeking bearded fat cunt. At least I'm genuine and by any definition a proper geordie. He says "daint" instead of divvint, say no more. He wouldn't know Tommy Wright from Ian Wright in a pub conversation.

You should start your own channel. Call it the proper true Geordie. You could mix up football chat with your musings on what it takes to be a proper true Geordie, with an "and finally" segment on the failings of other towns, their football clubs and fans.

Seriously, I think you'd get shitloads of YouTube subscribers if you did.

Not at all. Just pointing out how many people on here gave me absolute dog's abuse for wanting us to get relegated last season, and then predicting this exact scenario once the appointment of McClaren was announced. They all argued that McClaren would have us moving in the right direction, and all seemed moderately pleased with Ashley's statement also. Plenty weren't, but plenty were.

And sure, all sorts of bad shit could happen if we get relegated, but that doesn't change the obvious fact that it offers a better chance of getting rid of Ashley for good, than if we stayed in the Prem for another decade of this utterly shite existence (if he was remotely interested in selling at the top of the market, he'd have gone years ago, and any shenanigans he might pull he would, whether he was leaving us in the prem or not). At this point, he's just rinsing us.

Regrettably I don't see him selling if we go down.

Alan Shearer

"You cannot coach players who don’t want to be coached who are not good enough.

“They have too many Monday to Friday players, good in training but don’t want to perform on a Saturday.

“From the manager’s point of view I can’t see a plan.

“I didn’t see a plan three weeks ago at Bournemouth, or last week against Leicester and I certainly did not see a plan to stop the opposition (Palace).”

I've worked with a few north shields lads, they used it. (Not saying seaton sluice don't, what does our Blyth ex-resident, the fish reckon?)

I've never in my life heard anyone in Whitley Bay, Sluice, Delaval, Seghill or Blyth saying "d'ain't", it's divint or don't. I thought d'aint was a mackem thing?

There was a moment in the match at the weekend where Dummett picked the ball up and twice looked like he was going to move left but instead straightened up. It was like watching FIFA from 5 years ago when it took the player an age to change direction. He's crap.

what happened to that mbabu kid? is he crocked?

we could do with aaarons coming back to give us another option. i'm fucking sick of the sight of sissoko mincing around.

Aarons is, but Mbabu isn't injured according to NUFC.com, but he might not be match-fit? I'd still start him though.

There was a moment in the match at the weekend where Dummett picked the ball up and twice looked like he was going to move left but instead straightened up. It was like watching FIFA from 5 years ago when it took the player an age to change direction. He's crap.

Me Dad was on about watching him play several times for the Academy and how he never thought he would make the grade because he was so uncomfortable on the ball at that level.

Me Dad was on about watching him play several times for the Academy and how he never thought he would make the grade because he was so uncomfortable on the ball at that level.

You need to be much better on the ball at full back as well. He is probably a league 1 central defender really. He'll end up playing for Chesterfield or something like that soon.

When Dummett has played LB this season haven't we been complete shite defensively? Spells out something. I know we've always been shite defensively but haven't we been terrible at the back when he's at LB?

All of the keepers we've had have been shite at organising the defences in front of them.

Tbh although he is an awful captain and was awful for the past 2 games, Colo gets dragged out to Dummett's position all the time as he is always out of position, so Colo is covering two positions.

Haidara is sometimes the same but him going forward is justified at times as he can put a decent cross in although we don't see it often.