Crystal Palace v Newcastle United - Saturday 28th November 3pm Kick-Off

Haydnator

Jesus that was woeful to watch, so the swearing helped then? Today I felt sorry for Cisse, absolutely no service what so ever.

Shouldn't feel sorry for anyone of them they should be embarrassed to pick up their wages.

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

" Oh come all ye faithful"

"Cry me a river"

"The beat goes on"

Swearing and feistiness doesn't seem to be the answer!!

For heaven's sake.

For pity's sake.

FOR FUCKS SAKE!!

Master stroke by Brolly-boy, when you're behind take off a potential goal scorer and put a centre-back on.

McClaren has got to go, he obviously cannot mold these individually talented players into a half-way decent performing team.

I wish we hadn't scored that goal, it brought on a sudden rush of high hope, only to have it shattered in quick time.

I remember when a 5-1 loss would be really fucking embarrassing, now it just feels like a 2-1 loss used to feel. We are going down like I don't have much doubt about it now as we are clearly the worst team in the division. We will lose by at least 4 to both Liverpool and Spurs. The team has nothing at all, the players don't give a fuck and it doesn't look like McClaren is going to win them over as honestly we look worse by the game.

Who'd play in the other 8 positions?

You, essembe, CT, can't get much worse than this lot. If McClaren comes out with another load that includes things like "we're turning around slowly, signs of progress", etc. he should be tarred and feathered.

I'm in no way defending the abject performances of late. Simply asking, given how fucking small our squad is, who can we bring in to replace the under-performing 1st teamers?

Janmaat, Colo, Dummett, Tiote, Anita, Colback, Sissoko, should all be dropped. But we haven't anyone to realistically replace them with.

Mbabu? Lascelle? Gouffran?

Will someone, anyone, please save us from the drop!

What makes it worse is Blunderland winning and taking over our heady position of 17th in the league, Bournemouth getting a point and putting us second bottom in 19th place because of our atrocious goals against record.

I'm in no way defending the abject performances of late. Simply asking, given how fucking small our squad is, who can we bring in to replace the under-performing 1st teamers?

Janmaat, Colo, Dummett, Tiote, Anita, Colback, Sissoko, should all be dropped. But we haven't anyone to realistically replace them with.

Mbabu? Lascelle? Gouffran?

I'd bring in Lascelles and Mbabu. Can't get any worse than Colo and Dummet

Colo needs dropped like, how he is still club captain when he has been an utter embarrassment for 3 years just sums up the current plight of this shit show of a club.

We've been skimming by for the last few years and it has finally caught up to us, our defence has been fucking crap for years and we've done nowt to properly address it. It was clear as day we needed two CB's and a left back this summer, we bought 1 CB and thought we could scrape by but it's clear now we can't.

The worst part is I'm not even arsed about getting rid of McClaren as like Gemmill said it doesn't matter, we'd just get in some useless cunt like Sherwood because all these knackers want is 2nd rate English managers.

Nowt will change until Ashley is gone, I keep saying that I'll pack in watching but I stick it on every week, I think today was the final straw for me I'm not going to be watching next week. Our side are basically chasing shadows every match and they don't look like they have much intention of even doing that.

Just saw on the clubs facebook they put up "Newcastle United let slip a lead at Crystal Palace as they went down 5-1 in the Barclays Premier League on Saturday" :lol: Fucking let slip, as if we conceded a goal late on and drew when in actual fact weren't really in the game.

Edited by Howay

The last two games I've been to we've lost and conceded 5 goals. The last 7 games I've been to, we've lost. I might stop going for everybody else's sake as I'm clearly cursed

:lol: Nah I think it's just we tend to lose games in general. I wouldn't bother going anymore either way.