Crystal Palace v Newcastle United - Saturday 28th November 3pm Kick-Off

Haydnator

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's also difficult for a 70-odd year old bloke to be the entire world-wide scouting network for a PL club.

saves money though; free travel on buses!

Should have had them in yesterday they should be embarrassed to pick up their wages

Just bollocking players isn't enough. Otherwise John Carver would have had us in the Champions League.

How often are you motivated by someone shouting at you? Especially when you're only passing through?

I agree shouting does no good but there's something sadly wrong with this team there's no motivation, no confidence. I know we're out of the bottom 3 but only just & I think we'll be back down there over the next few weeks given the way we're playing

I agree shouting does no good but there's something sadly wrong with this team there's no motivation, no confidence. I know we're out of the bottom 3 but only just & I think we'll be back down there over the next few weeks given the way we're playing

We'll spend a fair few weeks in the bottom three this season, but as long as it's not the one that matters it's groovy like a drive-in movie

You can fuck right of with this 'no confidence' shit. Not tackling ,not making runs,not chasing back and showing cowardice has nowt to do with having no confidence.Its down to not giving a fuck.Can you imagine Brolly and the players watching the full 90mins again and Brolly pointing out where players went wrong.He'd get a shrug of the shoulders from the players and the v sign when he turned his back.They don't give a fuck.When a goal is conceded its a slow walk back into position for the kick off and we wait for the next goal to hit the back of the net.Oh and have you watched the goals again against Leicester and would you like Janmaat's in the trenches with you

You can fuck right of with this 'no confidence' shit. Not tackling ,not making runs,not chasing back and showing cowardice has nowt to do with having no confidence.Its down to not giving a fuck.Can you imagine Brolly and the players watching the full 90mins again and Brolly pointing out where players went wrong.He'd get a shrug of the shoulders from the players and the v sign when he turned his back.They don't give a fuck.When a goal is conceded its a slow walk back into position for the kick off and we wait for the next goal to hit the back of the net.Oh and have you watched the goals again against Leicester and would you like Janmaat's in the trenches with you

Why aren't Millwall top of the league? Their players are renowned for giving a shit and not being cowards...

Ah I forgot you'd told us they're all cowards & c***s

Since the Chelsea game through to the Stoke game (bar the second half at Man City) we've been playing some good stuff and if it wasn't for a few freak incidents (Coloccini red card + pen vs mackems, Agüero suddenly scoring 5 goals in 12 minutes after being kept quiet first half, Jack Butland playing brilliant) we would be higher up the table.

After yesterday's debacle it's all back to being shit with no plan to approach a game and everyone kicking off again.

How can we go from playing well from the Chelsea game to the Stoke game up until Bournemouth where we suddenly turn atrociously shite again? How does that work? Has McClaren changed the system or has something happened or what? I just don't understand.

Don't :lol:

Too much shit in the league mate. Also, we're apparently spending money in January and in the summer too. Bournemouth can't, Norwich can't and Villa & sunderland are in a much worse position than us both in terms of points return and squad.