Crystal Palace v Newcastle United - Saturday 28th November 3pm Kick-Off

Haydnator

No way back from here. The only chance we created was the goal. It's panic stations whenever they attack. Pains me to say it but Colo is done. Needs sending off to the knacker's yard. Dummet has never been a left back. Need to get mitrovic on to give us some kind of presence up top.

Mint atmosphere in the ground. Palace fans singing throughout.

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have 3 defenders who cannot defend with 2 of them not wanting to defend.We have 2 defensive midfielders who cannot defend.What a fukin shambles we are The midfield create very little so the forwards get very few chances.Take away Janmaat's attacking play,Perez's running and Elliot's decent goal keeping and we have fuck-all

I'm stood here in the freezing cold at Selhurst Park after getting up at 6 in the morning to get a train down here and this is what I and 2700 others get in return, 4-1 down to Crystal Palace, the most relegated club in PL history who now have a far better squad than us. Can the club just get rid of everyone and start all over again.

Edited by Haydnator

I'm stood here in the freezing cold at Selhurst Park after getting up at 6 in the morning to get a train down here and this is what I and 2700 others get in return, 4-1 down to Crystal Palace, the most relegated club in PL history who now have a far better squad than us. Can the club just get rid of everyone and start all over again.

Go to The Croydon after it's a good gay pub.

Who's the foolish one??