What do you want for christmas?

Happy Face

Nowt really I want other than some Wireless speakers for my detector. More importantly and after 3 daughters, I'm looking forward to playing with the lads pressies which include walkie talkies, a proper fort with Knights / Dragons and a Hot Wheels stunt set.

I'd have said a GPS running watch but I rather unexpectedly got one of those for my birthday, so now I'm a bit stumped. :lol: Mainly looking forward to chilling out with the in-laws and eating them out of snacks and home, tbh.

Nowt really I want other than some Wireless speakers for my detector. More importantly and after 3 daughters, I'm looking forward to playing with the lads pressies which include walkie talkies, a proper fort with Knights / Dragons and a Hot Wheels stunt set.

I really enjoy building toot toot cities at the minute.

I really enjoy building toot toot cities at the minute.

Girls toys are utter shit like.

I would have thought a man like you HF would have a very lengthy wish list. There's not normally anything I want but there's absolutely loads I want this year. A new tablet, wireless headphones, new coat, sound bar, and even some minor plastic surgery which the NHS won't fund (it's a fucking annoying cyst before anyone asks).

I could usually afford at least some of these (as let's face it you buy for yourself once married) but ironically for the first time in years I'm utterly skint after moving house etc. Which got me thinking

, perhaps this is why I want these things. :D

I sat and thought for I while if there was anything I really really wanted and chuckled to myself that a luxury would be to have heated car seats like our lass.

It then struck me that these might be a thing and they are, for less than a £10. :lol:

Can't believe I didn't know about them. :)

Nowt really I want other than some Wireless speakers for my detector.

:lol: Literally the only thing that could make someone with a metal detector a bigger cunt is blasting Wham out from speakers attached to their metal detector.