What do you want for christmas?

Happy Face

Xbox One and a few games, soundbar, some new headphones, new coat, and I'm now realising how much of a teenagers list this is becoming.

:lol:

Oh and I'd love a box of short smoke cigars, a pair of decent Whisky glasses and my Barbour waxed...

Can we expect 6 months more of whinging while this happens? ;)

Whereabouts are you moving to, if you don't mind me asking?

give him a break, we didn't hear a peep from him last time he moved.

You're all knobheads like, I barely spoke about it. And yet Newcastle lose one match and it's the end of the world and you all won't shut up about it for a fucking week.

Im moving to Five Mile Park at Wideopen, Renton.

Oh and I'd love a box of short smoke cigars, a pair of decent Whisky glasses and my Barbour waxed...

You could save a lot of money on those items by just getting a t-shirt with "I'm a cunt" printed across the front. :razz:

You could save a lot of money on those items by just getting a t-shirt with "I'm a cunt" printed across the front. :razz:

Can I not just borrow one of yours? I'm assuming you've a few.

I've realised recently that I own very little and since any film/tv I want to watch is available to download/stream, I don't even bother with DVD's/Blu-Ray any more.

So some nice bottles of red wine and a few grams will probably do me nicely!

I've realised recently that I own very little and since any film/tv I want to watch is available to download/stream, I don't even bother with DVD's/Blu-Ray any more.So some nice bottles of red wine and a few grams will probably do me nicely!

"Aye Nanna, just get me 2 grams off dodgy Steve. Nah, nah, I don't want a dressing gown"