Ant

Clubs PR

Couldn't be arsed looking for the lee marshall topic, a few of the bigger clubs have been doing the likes of this for a few seasons now and it really does piss all over anything we put out.

Easy wins if they did sort out something try and win back a bit of good will from the less cynical of us

(or it could be behind the scenes all our players are a bunch of unhappy craicless shites now that Enrique/Sammy/Jonas are gone who seemed to be some of the faces for anything going on socially that got onto twitter/youtube etc)

their channels are constantly updated, loads of daft shite but unlike our crew not paid for subscription based either.

Also, those clubs have a global fanbase with hundreds of thousands (if not millions) of fans. Makes the effort required to do that kind of video worthwhile, no?

Also, those clubs have a global fanbase with hundreds of thousands (if not millions) of fans. Makes the effort required to do that kind of video worthwhile, no?

Most of their videos are filming some short after training challenge games (penalties/crossbar etc), shots of them coming down the tunnel before matches meeting international teammates and such at other clubs, i think that's an overestimation for the effort/resources required.

Most of their videos are filming some short after training challenge games (penalties/crossbar etc), shots of them coming down the tunnel before matches meeting international teammates and such at other clubs, i think that's an overestimation for the effort/resources required.

Maybe, but is the return worth even the modest effort required?

Mate of mine has a production company which was brought in to do some PR for Southampton and all of those daft games were a ballache to organise, by all accounts. Players not being bothered, changes in training schedules, weather, and all that.

Maybe, but is the return worth even the modest effort required?

Mate of mine has a production company which was brought in to do some PR for Southampton and all of those daft games were a ballache to organise, by all accounts. Players not being bothered, changes in training schedules, weather, and all that.

Seeing as our players can't even be bothered to play football can't see this getting off the whiteboard Fish. Just drop it now man.

Seeing as our players can't even be bothered to play football can't see this getting off the whiteboard Fish. Just drop it now man.

? You what? I'm the one saying it's not worth it.

Honestly if you're watching football club PR videos, you need to complete a comprehensive review of your life and assess how you've got to this position. Then change everything.

Honestly if you're watching football club PR videos, you need to complete a comprehensive review of your life and assess how you've got to this position. Then change everything.

:lol:

Does anyone know where I can access these club PR videos and can I get them on kodi? Also is Mike on any of them? (Same old Ashley, saving the club!) How do I install the add on for it? /CT