Top athlete has leg stolen

Lazarus

You just reminded me of the time we were talking to a complete stranger about how come he got free public transport... he said it was because he had a card (which he showed to us but we couldn't see what it was)... we were like 'oooo... what do we need to do to get one of those cards?'.... and he goes 'have one of these'.... and rolled up his trouser leg to show a metal stick instead of a leg.

Wasn't quite sure how to react to that one initially. I think I said "oh, well, I think I'll just stick to paying for my public transport then....." :(

[/random anecdote]

You just reminded me of the time we were talking to a complete stranger about how come he got free public transport... he said it was because he had a card (which he showed to us but we couldn't see what it was)... we were like 'oooo... what do we need to do to get one of those cards?'.... and he goes 'have one of these'.... and rolled up his trouser leg to show a metal stick instead of a leg.

Wasn't quite sure how to react to that one initially.  I think I said "oh, well, I think I'll just stick to paying for my public transport then....." :o

[/random anecdote]

82907[/snapback]

No pun intended there then? :(