Newcastle United v Liverpool (6/12/15 16:00 ko Sky)

Haydnator

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

'Yes we know mistakes have been made, but we're all working hard to make sure we're the best pound for poun......what?......who's on the phone?.......they want how much?......tell 'em we've got 22 year old Jean valjean from Montpellier lined up instead.....fucking 'experienced player' my arse, the road to ruin, Mike says, the mugs signing. Anyway, as I was saying, we've listened, we know you you want more communication, we know you want to be more involved, so we've got our highly respected and sought after coach to knock out a few emails as part of his 'continuous improvement' contract after he's mopped out the gym. Howay the lads and don't forget to check out NUFC.co.uk for all those Christmas deals at NUFC.DIRECT."

:lol:

Newcastle United

21 Elliot

22 Janmaat

02 Coloccini

18 Mbemba

03 Dummett

07 Sissoko

04 Colback

08 Anita

05 Wijnaldum

10 de Jong

09 Cissé

Substitutes

11 Gouffran

17 Pérez

20 Thauvin

26 Darlow

42 Sterry

43 Mbabu

45 Mitrovic

Liverpool

22 Mignolet

02 Clyne

37 Skrtel

06 Lovren

18 Moreno

07 Milner

21 Lucas

24 Allen

33 Ibe

09 Benteke

11 Firmino

Substitutes

04 K Touré

14 Henderson

15 Sturridge

20 Lallana

27 Origi

34 Bogdan

Jesus wept, man, that lineup. Two of our most dangerous players benched. A centre midfield pairing that has been tried and tested and tried and tested and is still shit. Dummet still at left back despite offering nowt in that position. Sissoko still out wide despite crying out for a run in the middle. Colo undroppable despite the worst run of form of his career. Poor from mcclaren.

I just really can't understand why he is happy to drop Perez but will play Sissoko every fucking week. If he wants to bring in De Jong then play Perez and Wijnaldum wide, Sissoko does the square root of fuck all most weeks and Perez is often our best player.

Great that he has completely lost faith in Mitro a guy that can hold the ball and is fine with Cisse who cannot trap a bag of cement in a formation that relies on ball retention. Humping this like, I'm switching it off.

Considering there was mild optimism following McClarens appointment, some promising coaches and some promising signings, I'm a bit confused how we are as bad as we are.

Obviously there's a few holes but we should be able to put out a better playing team than we currently are.

Are people wanting to persist with McClaren and hope for January season saviours or dump him for someone who can get the best out of the squad?