New Manager/Head Coach

The Fish

New Manager  

22 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Seedorf would probably get a better response from the players, but you can't sprinkle sugar on shite. The club's recruitment policy is far too rigid and key weaknesses are never addressed. When this goes on for years there's only one outcome.

As if any of those would work for Ashley man.

Look at the legacy, the only big name manager found him out as a cunt in 6 months and fucked off.

We know that, man. :lol:

We're just indulging the fish's hypothetical question.

I voted 'Foreign Manager that's impressed' because my first choice, 'shithouse foreign manager' wasn't available.

Don't give up, West Ham may lose patience with him yet...

Don't you mean Villa?

No, Remi is dead to me now. Aston Villa has tarnished him too much.

It's like spotting the stunning lass you've been eyeing up all night sucking off the doorman in the alley.

Got bored of hearing what's wrong and wanted a discussion about what/who could fix it.

We've been over the source of all the problems this club's enduring, but we've all come to the same conclusion; Ashley isn't going anywhere unless we're relegated and stay down for a while, or some Rothschild fancies resurrecting us.

You're just upset because you share your birthday with an unlikeable footballer.

This sort of post is embarrassing to the club , any hack gets on here and it's oh aye, fickle geordies again. We could have Ferguson with this regime and he'd struggle.

Not condoing Gemmil's ban attempt by the way. Should ban people who call for bans... oh shit... didn't think that through.

Edited by scoobos

This sort of post is embarrassing to the club , any hack gets on here and it's oh aye, fickle geordies again. We could have Ferguson with this regime and he'd struggle.

Not condoing Gemmil's ban attempt by the way. Should ban people who call for bans... oh shit... didn't think that through.

Get fucked you massive knacker. How's it embarrassing? All I've asked is "who would go for if we got shot of McClaren"?

:lol: