New Manager/Head Coach

The Fish

New Manager  

22 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I think we should be offering Moyes a deal till the end of the season and a massive bonus if we stay up. Do it now, so he can identify some players with a bit of backbone and fight. Were probably screwed anyway, but for me this represents our best chance of staying up.

Got bored of hearing what's wrong and wanted a discussion about what/who could fix it.

We've been over the source of all the problems this club's enduring, but we've all come to the same conclusion; Ashley isn't going anywhere unless we're relegated and stay down for a while, or some Rothschild fancies resurrecting us.

You're just upset because you share your birthday with an unlikeable footballer.

You're a brown sky thinker. I would argue that this has as much value as a "would you sooner sign Messi or Ronaldo" thread.

And rest assured, I would win that argument.

Ronaldo all day btw.

I think we should be offering Moyes a deal till the end of the season and a massive bonus if we stay up. Do it now, so he can identify some players with a bit of backbone and fight. Were probably screwed anyway, but for me this represents our best chance of staying up.

Decent shout that.

That presupposes that staying up is best. I've told you, going down is where it's at.

You're a brown sky thinker. I would argue that this has as much value as a "would you sooner sign Messi or Ronaldo" thread.

And rest assured, I would win that argument.

Ronaldo all day btw.

It's a football message board on the internet. Nothing on here has any real value.

but I agree about Ronaldo

That presupposes that staying up is best. I've told you, going down is where it's at.

Aye, I don't think it's a long term solution because there probably isn't one in terms of getting a manager in. Think it represents the best chance of staying up though.

Brolly had most of last season to check players out,just in case he was offered the job at the end of the season.he spent enough time in Holland to know if anyone there would do a job for us.He also should know if anyone in the Championship is worth a punt in the Premier League.He admitted last summer that he was involved in which players would be coming in so he has to take some of the blame.Will he,along with the clubs 'yes man 'Moncur ,continue to buy foreign shite,do we buy British,or do we bring in a 'manager ' with the power to bring in players he rates.