Kodi

Christmas Tree

Got 6 months for £26 which is canny given Sky charge about £18 for ppv boxing events.

That's excellent.  I'm on about £11 a month but I'm splitting that with 2 other people so it's less than £4 a month for me.  The one I'm using don't allow you to use a VPN with it though but I know they're monitoring the situation in case the new agreements effect their service over here.

Got 6 months for £26 which is canny given Sky charge about £18 for ppv boxing events.

Aye, me too. Not superb everytime but far, far more reliable than the likes of sports devil, etc.

I'd say most of us will gladly pay for a legal service that streams all of our matches at a reasonable price.

Like Spotify, like Netflix.  Something similar for eBooks as we have with Audible would be fantastic too.

You have to pay if you want good ones, I'm afraid. Think it's 25(ish) for 3/4 months on the one I use, I forget now but I've never had any bother.

That sounds all right to me. Which one do you use?

I'd say most of us will gladly pay for a legal service that streams all of our matches at a reasonable price.

Like Spotify, like Netflix.  Something similar for eBooks as we have with Audible would be fantastic too.

Nah fuck that.  I'm steeling it all.

• 2 months later...
1 minute ago, adios said:

wtf has happened to Exodus and is there an alternative? :panic:

Not really, it's not so much the add ons such as exodus that are the problem, but more the people they rely on for the links. Quite a few had their collar felt last month and closed down.

Theres plenty of other add ons but they were all feeding off the same supply so are in the same boat.

Its pretty grim on Kodi at the minute :(

Ah well, there'll always be Usenet/Plex/torrents. I also suspect they'll set something up offshore soon enough.

As long as they don't manage to fuck up the football. <_<

Exodus has still been working fine for me (was using it last night).  Bob working fine too.  Zen is another one I've used from time to time but it seems slightly more erratic.

I seen there was a panic on the other week and a few, Phoenix being the main one, bailed out but I've not had any problems watching anything I've wanted to.

51 minutes ago, David Kelly said:

Exodus has still been working fine for me (was using it last night).  Bob working fine too.  Zen is another one I've used from time to time but it seems slightly more erratic.

I seen there was a panic on the other week and a few, Phoenix being the main one, bailed out but I've not had any problems watching anything I've wanted to.

Ah, good call.  It's Trakt integration that's fucked so resetting to defaults fixed it.  Unfortunately that severely diminishes its utility to me, at least for watching TV.

Just now, adios said:

Ah, good call.  It's Trakt integration that's fucked so resetting to defaults fixed it.  Unfortunately that severely diminishes its utility to me, at least for watching TV.

I started using Trakt a while ago but never really got into it and then it stopped working so I never bothered trying to sort it.  I tend to use the integration with IMDB with on Exodus which I find really good.

Aye, that's what I was using before and it was decent.  The problem is now everything is stored in Trakt so I'm kind of stuck with it unless I can export to IMDB.

This is the problem with becoming reliant on a fairly new/small site.

I should probably use this as an opportunity to stop watching so much feckin' television. <_< 

Just now, adios said:

Aye, that's what I was using before and it was decent.  The problem is now everything is stored in Trakt so I'm kind of stuck with it unless I can export to IMDB.

This is the problem with becoming reliant on a fairly new/small site.

I should probably use this as an opportunity to stop watching so much feckin' television. <_< 

I wouldn't panic just yet.

I've had a right time with it, reinstalled and couldn't get a thing put back on including my paid for sports. Anyway, after some digging and a bit of luck it seems sorted but could've done without it and I hardly watch it compared to most on here! Also got Netflix on a free trial for a month. Can't believe anyone would pay £7.50 a month for it to be quite honest.

fwiw I just did a completely fresh install and now Exodus and Trakt are working perfectly again (including scrobbling).

New Exodus source is at http://mediarepos.net/kodistuff and you need to allow unknown sources in settings in the newest version of Kodi, as detailed here:

http://troypoint.com/how-to-install-exodus-on-kodi/

• Like 2

1 hour ago, adios said:

fwiw I just did a completely fresh install and now Exodus and Trakt are working perfectly again (including scrobbling).

New Exodus source is at http://mediarepos.net/kodistuff and you need to allow unknown sources in settings in the newest version of Kodi, as detailed here:

http://troypoint.com/how-to-install-exodus-on-kodi/

Aye, that's what I used, no idea about trakt or scrobbling? Have you made them up, (especially the latter?) :lol:

1 hour ago, Howmanheyman said:

Aye, that's what I used, no idea about trakt or scrobbling? Have you made them up, (especially the latter?) :lol:

It does sound made up, doesn't it? :lol:

Scrobbling is the act of automatically sending what you've watched/listened to back to some website/database for tracking. 

http://www.trakt.tv lets you keep track of all the TV shows and movies you've watched.  It's really easy to plug it into Exodus so it's all tracked automatically.