Kodi

Christmas Tree

22 minutes ago, fry81 said:

i noticed last night i only had limited streams! has it gone completely now, lasted a month since last time!

It would appear so, just installed 17.3 went to Ares to reinstall and not on their list anymore. Installed Covenant which seems canny

Just checked and mine's working grand, have you updated to the new source here:

On 7/6/2017 at 4:38 PM, adios said:

fwiw I just did a completely fresh install and now Exodus and Trakt are working perfectly again (including scrobbling).

New Exodus source is at http://mediarepos.net/kodistuff and you need to allow unknown sources in settings in the newest version of Kodi, as detailed here:

http://troypoint.com/how-to-install-exodus-on-kodi/

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
7 hours ago, Christmas Tree said:

Looks like the party’s over as lots of builds, url resolvers and third party addons have closed tonight :(

Party still on in my house. I have two addons, one for sport and one for tv/movies. And one URL Resolver. 

All are still working with loads of full HD streams. 

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

Party still on in my house. I have two addons, one for sport and one for tv/movies. And one URL Resolver. 

Some might work for a little while but the “community” is talking about end of days.

Seems one repo has also closed which was the home of URL resolver and a lot of dependcys that most Addons use.

https://t.co/EPR7pdk2xy

Even Ares seem to have chucked in the towel.

2 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Which are you using? Mine is pretty much dead in the water. Be the wind in my sails Gemmill. Don't do it for me, do it for my lass.

6 hours ago, The Fish said:

Which are you using? Mine is pretty much dead in the water. Be the wind in my sails Gemmill. Don't do it for me, do it for my lass.

I'm mainly using Covenant with Poseidon as a back up (although for some reason that keeps removing itself) and they're both working fine (although I often have to click on what I want to watch 3 or 4 times before I get a full list of streams including the debrid ones).

Smoothstreams is brilliant for sports although they have lost Sky which is a bit of shame but any major sport is on plenty of other channels and the American streams are better quality anyway.

Will be a bitter blow if this all goes tits up like.  I'm sure it will at some point though.

Edited by David Kelly

Just now, David Kelly said:

I'm mainly using Covenant with Poseidon as a back up (although for some reason that keeps removing itself) and they're both working fine (although I often have to click on what I want to watch 3 or 4 times before I get a full list of streams including the debrid ones.

Smoothstreams is brilliant for sports although they have lost Sky which is a bit of shame but any major sport is on plenty of other channels and the American streams are better quality anyway.

Perfect, cheers. You're now my best friend.

2 minutes ago, David Kelly said:

Well that's backfired on me hasn't it.

Wanna come over and have a Marvel Movie Marathon? 

I'll make smores!

Ahh, c'mon mate. I need this.