Kodi

Christmas Tree

1 minute ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

For me, every single option just wasn't loading. Not opening and then buffering, just not even opening. Changed servers and still got nothing. Just checked a few channels at random there and it seems to be back up but I'll see how it goes for Man Utd/Palace tonight.

Have you done whatever is needed to transfer across to the new MyStreams. My mate was getting what you're getting and it was cos he hadn't done that. I had to walk him through it, the fucking spacka. 

You need to go in and request a password change or something. And there's a different addon that you need, the old Smoothstreams player doesn't work for you anymore. 

3 minutes ago, adios said:

I only watch series' on the tablet and movies on the TV/computer. So that was the inverse of helpful, cheers. :razz:  

I think you can actually put Terrarium on a computer.  I did start looking into it when I was thinking Kodi was going down but gave up when it started working again.

Just now, David Kelly said:

You using the android app or Kodi?  Not that I think it should really matter as I'm running both and they've both been working.  Did I see you say you've Virgin internet?  If so that's the same as me so I wouldn't think it would be something to do with them.

Through Kodi but also use the web player for when the telly is taken up with shite. Virgin internet, aye but it's never been an issue with streaming. Cutting out with "area faults" for hours at a time, aye but no issues with the actual speed. I hope it was just a blip but the service has been pretty much useless the last couple of weekends.

1 minute ago, Gemmill said:

Have you done whatever is needed to transfer across to the new MyStreams. My mate was getting what you're getting and it was cos he hadn't done that. I had to walk him through it, the fucking spacka. 

You need to go in and request a password change or something. And there's a different addon that you need, the old Smoothstreams player doesn't work for you anymore. 

Aye, I'm not CT. Think it just asked me to change the password when I logged into the new site for the first time.

Just now, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Through Kodi but also use the web player for when the telly is taken up with shite. Virgin internet, aye but it's never been an issue with streaming. Cutting out with "area faults" for hours at a time, aye but no issues with the actual speed. I hope it was just a blip but the service has been pretty much useless the last couple of weekends.

They have had a few issues like.  Last weekend I was struggling before the cup final but that was when I changed to the NJ server and I got the match on and it barely buffered at all.

3 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

I had to get my makes firestick and do it all for him.  Some people are completely retarded when it comes to this sort of thing.

1 minute ago, David Kelly said:

I had to get my makes firestick and do it all for him.  Some people are completely retarded when it comes to this sort of thing.

Aye, it is a nightmare being the one of the group that can do this shit. The slightest thing goes wrong and my WhatsApp gets lit up. 

2 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Aye, it is a nightmare being the one of the group that can do this shit. The slightest thing goes wrong and my WhatsApp gets lit up. 

Aye I made the mistake of telling my mates not to bother with builds and that I could just sort it for them.  One of the biggest mistakes of my life.

7 hours ago, Gemmill said:

I've actually memorised the trakt ratings database. I know them all off by heart. 

You should have taken that bet. ;)  

• 1 month later...

Anyone else having serious problems with Neptune Rising over the last few days?

I can't figure out if it's my ISP (prime suspect), my computer, me, the installation, hobgoblins?

I've tried tunneling through Switzerland with some success which is why I suspect it's Eir (ISP).

I've done a wipe and fresh install, tried Incursion, Death Streams, Gaia - all with mixed results.

My paid sports' streams still work perfectly.  Might be time to head back to Usenet. <_<  

2 hours ago, adios said:

Anyone else having serious problems with Neptune Rising over the last few days?

I can't figure out if it's my ISP (prime suspect), my computer, me, the installation, hobgoblins?

I've tried tunneling through Switzerland with some success which is why I suspect it's Eir (ISP).

I've done a wipe and fresh install, tried Incursion, Death Streams, Gaia - all with mixed results.

My paid sports' streams still work perfectly.  Might be time to head back to Usenet. <_<  

Been using it last few nights to watch West Wing. No issues.

• Like 1

Gaia is quite good for movies if you just enable torrent sources and you're using something like Real Debrid with it (or happen to live in a country where they don't give a shite about torrenting).

It basically caches the torrent files to RD so you're not doing the torrenting yourself but will stream anything available to torrent for you.

That's my understanding anyway until I get some kind of Cease & Desist from Cunts'R'Us. <_<  

• 10 months later...
  • 6 months later...