Kodi

Christmas Tree

You haven't grasped this either. ;)

There's loads of add ons in Kodi however someone Kodi version of Ant has put together a build and cherry picked the most reliable add ons and left out some of the shittier ones.

This reduces the chance of having to trawl through shit links.

It means come Saturday you click on one button that says 3pm kick offs and they are all there in full HD. No fannying on.

I'm not gonna waste any more time trying to penetrate the cone. But suffice to say you are not grasping what I'm saying and likely never will.

@@Ant @@Gemmill

They don't seem to do Amazon Fire Sticks in France yet. If I buy a android box fully loaded with Kodi, is it easy to set up add-ons etc?

Aye piece of piss. I've just installed Kodi on my fire stick and added a handful of addons. Ignore CT who seems to think the Beast gives him access to special streams that no one else can see.

Fair play to CT I did hurriedly installed Beast 1.5 on my Amazon Fire Box and managed to watch the game in good HD albeit with a few stutters and buffering issues.

I haven't really tried the TV and movies yet though. Just had Genesis on before.

what he said (if it's fully loaded it'll probably have most things installed anyway)

Got an MX3 Android box with Kodi pre-loaded. Coming tomorrow.

I assume i just have to follow simple instructions to install add-ons.

Genesis, Phoenix and vbtubt is that right?