Relegation ?

trooper

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When we were relegated last time I didn't say anything at the time but I found a dead magpie in our yard under a mountain of leaves about 3 or 4 weeks before it happened.

As much as I cannot see us surviving this season, we have a bunch of young magpies flourishing in the same yard atm.

Make of that what you will.

:lol:

I will make that your antipodean magpie anecdote is irrelevant to our survival prospects.

Yeah I think you may be correct oh stained glass one.

Edited by sammynb

Rafa's turned 0 points from 6 in 14/15 to 1 point in 15/16

At that rate of improvement, we'll pick up 8 points.

Unless it's an exponential improvement...

WUH GUNNA WIN THA LEEG

On 21 March 2015 Leicester were bottom on 19 points.

On 20 March 2012 Wigan were 19th on 22 points.

Half the time there's a club that climbs out the shit, no reason it can't happen for us.

and one reason why it can happen for us

rafa.jpg

When we were relegated last time I didn't say anything at the time but I found a dead magpie in our yard under a mountain of leaves about 3 or 4 weeks before it happened.

As much as I cannot see us surviving this season, we have a bunch of young magpies flourishing in the same yard atm.

Make of that what you will.

CT will set fire to them and keep posting the photo until someone pays attention.

Not that it should make a difference to us but its looking like Remi Garde is about to get the boot in favour of Nigel Pearson.

Not that it should make a difference to us but its looking like Remi Garde is about to get the boot in favour of Nigel Pearson.

:lol:

Even with their powers combined; Superman, Jesus Christ and Keegan couldn't get them off the bottom.

Maybe they're just appointing him now to take him off the table for the other relegated clubs?

They're really gearing up for their championship status.

Just put a tenner on Palace to go down.

9/1

Nailed on. Only see them picking up 1 more point, from the visit of Norwich.

Do you know if there's anywhere to see historical relegation odds?

They're really gearing up for their championship status.

Just put a tenner on Palace to go down.

9/1

Nailed on. Only see them picking up 1 more point, from the visit of Norwich.

I can see one other game that they can pick up points in.

We're awful and in the short time he has, Rafa isn't going to be able to do enough to get that rabble get us enough points. I really only have much hope of us getting points at home to Palace and Swansea. Reckon we'll lose the rest of our games.

We desperately need Colo back, I can't handle watching that Lascelles lad playing while wearing his roller skates anymore, I honestly don't know if I've seen a player slip over as much as he does each match.

We desperately need Colo back, I can't handle watching that Lascelles lad playing while wearing his roller skates anymore, I honestly don't know if I've seen a player slip over as much as he does each match.

boumsogn.jpg