Televisions

Christmas Tree

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was the packaging smarty pants!!

Nowhere near as bad out the box. Still to hang on the wall tomorrow. (Frank Spencer time).

f11974349a0719ea3402c98cd77fcd02.jpg

You may as well leave it on the stand if your going to have wires hanging all over. Wall mounting is meant to save space, which defeats the purpose if you have a big tv stand directly underneath

You may as well leave it on the stand if your going to have wires hanging all over. Wall mounting is meant to save space, which defeats the purpose if you have a big tv stand directly underneath

As you will lear in due course, wall mounting is also pretty helpful when you have under fives running around. :lol:

8 episodes in its canny for when me and the wife have to watch together.

Keep thinking of poor @@catmag each time someone gets splattered in theatre :(

We have a washing machine specifically for our theatre shoes for a reason ;)

Cath, send Tubs that picture you were tagged on FB, of the monster clot from hell. ;)

Not for the squeamish if you're not good with blood, but it's actually amazing..

80 yr old male with nose bleed for 2 days. Refused to go to ER. Wife finally talked husband to go to ER. He coded shortly after arriving. Medical doctor went to do intubation and found this. Pulled it out in one piece. It a blood clot that goes from his nose down his airway and into his lungs. It's an amazingly beautiful blood clot.

clot.jpg[

jesus Christ...how did the doc get that out in one go?

I'm really not sure!

And this is why when you have a nosebleed you should always tilt your head forward and let it run out rather than let the blood go down into your stomach/lungs. You're welcome.

Am trying to get my head round this like, normally you associate clots with venous blood, this seems to be from the airways. Can only assume he had a nasal bleed that descended into both lungs, and somehow the doctor managed to get it out whole.

What's this got to do with tubs though?

Am trying to get my head round this like, normally you associate clots with venous blood, this seems to be from the airways. Can only assume he had a nasal bleed that descended into both lungs, and somehow the doctor managed to get it out whole.

What's this got to do with tubs though?

It does say that it was following a nosebleed.

And CT/Grey's Anatomy/my messy job etc. Aye, it should really be in the Random thread...

We have a washing machine specifically for our theatre shoes for a reason ;)

Not for the squeamish if you're not good with blood, but it's actually amazing..

80 yr old male with nose bleed for 2 days. Refused to go to ER. Wife finally talked husband to go to ER. He coded shortly after arriving. Medical doctor went to do intubation and found this. Pulled it out in one piece. It a blood clot that goes from his nose down his airway and into his lungs. It's an amazingly beautiful blood clot.

clot.jpg[

That's pretty cool the way that's formed.

I'm ok looking at it on an iPhone, but if I was there when it emerged I would have lost my lunch. :lol:

I'm really not sure!

And this is why when you have a nosebleed you should always tilt your head forward and let it run out rather than let the blood go down into your stomach/lungs. You're welcome.

That's handy to know. I'm sure they used to always say tilt your head back at one time.

Anyway, a right battle this morning to get this on the wall.

First of all the original bracket was to small so I had to take one off another wall upstairs.

Then apparently Samsungs no longer come with the bolts screwed in to attach the bracket so I had to go and buy some.

Then despite asking for 20mm bolts he sold me 25mm. No car to exchange so had to use tap washers.

Holes in the wall didn't line up so bracket is only screwed on via the top row fixings.

(For the fussy amongst you, the wires WILL be hidden in spring when I next decorate.

1835888a2c5e6570250b9f0fe9668e83.jpg

Anyway, a right battle this morning to get this on the wall.

First of all the original bracket was to small so I had to take one off another wall upstairs.

Then apparently Samsungs no longer come with the bolts screwed in to attach the bracket so I had to go and buy some.

Then despite asking for 20mm bolts he sold me 25mm. No car to exchange so had to use tap washers.

Holes in the wall didn't line up so bracket is only screwed on via the top row fixings.

(For the fussy amongst you, the wires WILL be hidden in spring when I next decorate.

1835888a2c5e6570250b9f0fe9668e83.jpg

Why not just use the stand below? It's the right size.

That's handy to know. I'm sure they used to always say tilt your head back at one time.

Aye but that was when your gran didn't want you to drip blood on her carpet.