Holiday Entitlement

wykikitoon

We have a new admin girl and she is sorting out the holiday entitlement of people for the year. I am sure she has f@cked up.

I started here on 27th of April this year. I have just been told I am allowed 17 days annual leave. I have just looked on this page and it says I am entitled to 19.1. I may however be doing something wrong.

I work 'standard' office hours 5 days a week.

You need to check what the allocation is at your place of work though. It may be you get 19 days but the leave year runs from beginning of April - end of March so on a pro rata basis that equals about 17 days given you missed most of the first month. Plus that government guideline can include bank holidays as part of that 19.1 days.

We have a new admin girl and she is sorting out the holiday entitlement of people for the year. I am sure she has f@cked up.

I started here on 27th of April this year. I have just been told I am allowed 17 days annual leave. I have just looked on this page and it says I am entitled to 19.1. I may however be doing something wrong.

I work 'standard' office hours 5 days a week.

Her sum would suggest you're on 25 days leave a year - 17/(248/365) = 25.0

Your sum would suggest 28 days - 19.1/(248/365) = 28.1

Her sum would suggest you're on 25 days leave a year - 17/(248/365) = 25.0

Your sum would suggest 28 days - 19.1/(248/365) = 28.1

Top banana, cheers HF

I was chuckling whilst writing the OP think of some of the replies :lol:

On the news in about 2 weeks I reckon.

"The attacker was allegedly heard shouting 'This is for Daesh off' as he set about Carol from HR with his personalised stapler."

Kind of bloke I used to love to work with Wykiki like.

Gets back from his holiday to Paris, calls the Eiffel Tower shite and immediately starts arguing the toss over how many holidays he's got left.

;)

Kind of bloke I used to love to work with Wykiki like.

Gets back from his holiday to Paris, calls the Eiffel Tower shite and immediately starts arguing the toss over how many holidays he's got left.

;)

:lol: