Donald Trump

Anorthernsoul

mean thats what twitter is for.

:lol: mean it is, did enyone sea that Emmerdale on Tewsday night? Knew he was havin an affere.

For the record, stalkers are wanks, as are boring cunts who eat Mars Bars at football matches. Nightmare when you're guilty of both.

• 1 month later...

Jesus. Are you both over 40? Is this something that happens when you turn 40? All good taste in women evaporates. You'll be hankering after a go on Denise Welch soon.

If you can convince lasses to shag you, it's reasonable to expect that Palin can get some action too.

Sure, but I rely on my charm to lure them in.

Palin has all the charm of a bag of sweets, but when you open the bag it's a heady mix of agitated wasps and bird shit.

You could do better Scott, don't sully yourself with an ageing racist. Or if that's your jam, why not see how strong Renton's marriage vows are?

;)

Palin has all the charm of a bag of sweets, but when you open the bag it's a heady mix of agitated wasps and bird shit.

You could do better Scott, don't sully yourself with an ageing racist. Or if that's your jam, why not see how strong Renton's marriage vows are?

;)

This is like the flipside to CTs "Chat Magazine Letters Page" posting style in that it reads like someone trying to win £10 worth of M&S vouchers out of The Telegraph

;)

Sorry like, am really struggling with the last sentence. Enlighten me, are you suggesting I'm old and racist and Gemmill is a latent homosexual? Cos at least one of them isn't correct.

Sorry like, am really struggling with the last sentence. Enlighten me, are you suggesting I'm old and racist and Gemmill is a latent homosexual? Cos at least one of them isn't correct.

Fair enough, you're not that old.

As Gemmill would say, that last sentence needs workshopping

And you quit footin’ the bill for these nations who are oil-rich, we’re paying for some of their squirmishes that have been going on for centuries. Where they’re fightin’ each other and yellin’ “Allah Akbar” calling Jihad on each other’s heads for ever and ever. Like I’ve said before, let them duke it out and let Allah sort it out.