Donald Trump

Anorthernsoul

Don’t underestimate how hugely serious the charges he’s potentially facing here are- and don’t forget either that he compromised hundreds of US intelligence “assets” and disparaged the entire Intelligence Community in his time as President. 

The FBI are not fucking around here, I’d say he’s fucked, whether he realises it or not. 

The last time American citizens were charged with offences on the same scale as those that Trump is probably facing, they were executed.

I don’t think for a moment that he’ll face that, but I can see him getting put away. 

If, as I said in my previous post, he tries to form a breakaway party from the Republicans, it’d be his worst possible move. 
A split Republican vote virtually guarantees another Dem President, which is important for many reasons but also to prevent any incoming Rep. President from giving the gibbering orange cunt a pardon for whatever he gets done for. 

Because I do think he’s fucked here. 

And I don’t think he’d survive 4 years in jail. 

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Don’t underestimate how hugely serious the charges he’s potentially facing here are- and don’t forget either that he compromised hundreds of US intelligence “assets” and disparaged the entire Intelligence Community in his time as President. 

The FBI are not fucking around here, I’d say he’s fucked, whether he realises it or not. 

The last time American citizens were charged with offences on the same scale as those that Trump is probably facing, they were executed.

I don’t think for a moment that he’ll face that, but I can see him getting put away. 

If, as I said in my previous post, he tries to form a breakaway party from the Republicans, it’d be his worst possible move. 
A split Republican vote virtually guarantees another Dem President, which is important for many reasons but also to prevent any incoming Rep. President from giving the gibbering orange cunt a pardon for whatever he gets done for. 

Because I do think he’s fucked here. 

And I don’t think he’d survive 4 years in jail. 

This ☝️

And this: 

• Like 2

Just discovered that Laurence Fox is playing Hunter Biden in a biopic made by Breitbart. :lol:

It's called My Son Hunter and will be available to download from Breitbart from September 7th. 

No word yet on who's playing his laptop. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

Just discovered that Laurence Fox is playing Hunter Biden in a biopic made by Breitbart. :lol:

It's called My Son Hunter and will be available to download from Breitbart from September 7th. 

No word yet on who's playing his laptop. 

Starring alongside fellow fuck-nugget Gina Carano. 

I expect this to be a very well balanced and properly researched biopic. :lol:

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Starring alongside fellow fuck-nugget Gina Carano. 

I expect this to be a very well balanced and properly researched biopic. :lol:

She's a special kind of stupid that one :lol:

was about to get her own Disney plus series for her star wars character if shed just kept her views to herself.

now shes doing this! 

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Isegrim said:

And he is successfully starting to wriggle his way out again. He is getting his special master, something the legal experts as well as Bill Barr overwhelmingly thought to be bonkers.

Hopefully the special master will be independent and do the job properly.  :crylaughin:

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

Doesn't look like anything medically urgent given the time it would take to schedule and fly the plane there, and the fact he's wandering about under his own steam. 

It'll be fuck all, I'm sure. 

Unfortunately 🙁 

22 hours ago, RobinRobin said:

When he does die (which of course will be more grieved than anyone in history and certainly more than the Queen) will QAnon have him living with Elvis and Shergar or murdered by the paedophile Democrat elite? 

Remember when a load of them went to Dealey Plaza in Dallas because they thought JFK was going to turn up? :lol: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1