Donald Trump

Anorthernsoul

10 minutes ago, spongebob toonpants said:

I'd like to see old Donny wriggle out of this one.

Still only a civil suit not a criminal one, but hopefully at least it makes him angry/unhappy for a bit

On top of the civil suit - She's referred him for criminal tax fraud to the IRS, what was good for Al Capone could be good for Donnie boy (and his brats).

Edited by Toonpack
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Fucking hell, I really hope that shit is about to start sticking to the orange rapist. 

The law suit is 220 pages long !!!!

They've got him like a kipper in NYC, but hopefully the federal criminal stuff will stick.

Given his whole financial plan/set up is loans to pay off loans, surely no-one will lend him money with all this hanging over him.

• Like 1

The best chance of jail time is the ultra top secret documents he took whilst president and transported  to his resort in Florida without permission. Some dude on the News Agents pod cast (if you like chummy media types giving each other nicknames and about 10 mins of actual content it’s a banger :glare:) said it’s virtually impossible to get docs like these  off the premises so it’s made me wonder if the Trump goons have got to the security staff…he’s fucked by that alone I think but civil lawsuits as long as your arm pretty much stop him from running in 2024 so it’s all good 👍 

Edited by PaddockLad
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, wykikitoon said:

When does that wench of his file for divorce? 

She'd better hurry up, he's going to be beyond skint before long.

Evidently more states just waiting in line after NY to do him, Illinois is next supposedly.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Toonpack said:

She'd better hurry up, he's going to be beyond skint before long.

Sadly I think this is wishful thinking. He has managed to get himself into position as King of the grifters

Some PAC or another will pay the fine after it gets negotiated down to 1.5m and he has his army if rubes he can fundraise off in response to the charges. He will probably end up better off financially

• Like 2