Donald Trump

Anorthernsoul

There was talk about Trump really pulling out the victim theatrics, perhaps dressing in an orange jump suit. That would be very.... orange. Personally I hope they just pull him over and, as a person of (orange) colour, accidentally shoot him.

Screenshot_20230331_084605_Google.jpg.a3b51bbf815cb4277cfb0a76af417c76.jpg

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Toonpack said:

He's been indicted on 32 counts, this is WAY more than Stormy D's hush money.

From what I've read, it's something to do with business and election fraud as well?

48 minutes ago, The Fish said:

From what I've read, it's something to do with business and election fraud as well?

Yep, whole range of stuff and if any of them were fraud to cover up a crime/criminal activity, they'd become a felony which means minimum sentence is a year, multiple felonies would multiply things quite quickly.

I can't believe they'd charge him for anything unless they reckon they have an open and shut case. let alone 32 of them. That's just NY as well, Georgia are after him also.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Isn’t that where he told the bloke in charge of the election admin to “find” 11,000 votes or something- all on tape? 

Aye

Also, regarding the NYC charges, I suspect some of them will be in relation to his “Charity” and the misappropriation of its funds by him and his spawn. 
It’d be fucking beautiful if his cunt kids got locked up with him. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Also, regarding the NYC charges, I suspect some of them will be in relation to his “Charity” and the misappropriation of its funds by him and his spawn. 
It’d be fucking beautiful if his cunt kids got locked up with him. 

All be business/false accounting etc. It's gonna be a great watch. He's also ranting about the judge who'll hear the case.

There's also the secret documents case, which is a federal one.

He's fucked.